Search results for query: *

1. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

I started playing Palladium's Rifts a few months back, right now I need to focus on writing my mini-campaign and making the story more interesting cause the last few sessions my friends and I played, things were not up to my standards. But if this happens, I'm down, might even help me figure...
  2. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

So, sadly, i believe we can call the island dead at this point?
  3. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

I still want to kill Khazhra
  4. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

Could always try a more restrained version of the original rules, don't know if that would work anymore, but it's an idea
  5. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

@Charmander27 Everything? I honestly don't know what could/should/ or would be saved
  6. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

Man i got freaked out, the forum couldn't be found until i went to Char's recent posts, thank god
  7. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

Thanks, sad part is I'll forget Ardieos' name, but I will remember the website, probably.
  8. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

For me that hit hard because I check TI every day, during my breaks at work, but I didn't want to post cause I figured that life was getting in the way for some people like it usually does for myself. I was a fraid of silently watching another group I love fall into ruin, refrencing my old...
  9. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

If we go back to one IC we could have each storyline color their text or we could have people place the title of the storyline they are on at the top of each IC reply the post, i dont know, we made one IC work before with a lot more people it felt like, plus it encourages people, like me, to...
  10. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

Kinda sounds like the original system, but buffed a bit, cause it was required to take a trait or two, maybe even more, that would offset any possitive traits that were really good.
  11. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

I think having a simpler combat/skill system would be better/easier. just roll an X-sided die for both people and then add their respective skill to resolve the entire combat/situation; then let the victor and GM decided the outcome if needed, oh and maybe less notible bonuses from weapons and...
  12. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

Ive been busy lately, but you know im always down
  13. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

I know I'd only make the first one if we ever tried something like that because i get randomly busy literally any time of day or night and would then forget. Hell i once forgot about a neurologists appointment i had until they called me
  14. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

Well thats a lot better than i could do, they dont even like games like clue or monopoly cause its a board game with too many rules... god help me if i tried anything complicated
  15. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

I dislike you now, i have no one i could do tabletop stuff with cause no one likes dnd or board games, and i cant get them to try to even see if they'd like it
  16. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

Do you ever have to ask me?
  17. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

God, it really feels longer
  18. Beamohawk

OOC The Island - OOC

God, it was like, 6 to 7 years ago or something like that. I really don't remember, Flame, Droid, or Char might know exactly how long it's been, but I do miss the old forum, I wish I could go back and reread cause there are probably things that happened to Kaz that I have forgotten or am...
  19. Beamohawk

IC The Island

((Sorry if anyone was waiting for me, I had my computer get damaged and I was unable to fix it until recently)) "So you're a simple thief then? Well, one that can speak to Orcs anyway" Kaz said slightly dismissive, disappointed in the answer Scott gave. "He didn't really say what he could do...
  20. Beamohawk

IC The Island

-Kaz- "She may be small, but she came on this quest on her own, I'd hope she can take care of her basic needs Reg" Kaz joked before adressing Scott, "So, what can you do? I haven't seen you do anything aside from fight and mess around, like when you threw that rock into the clearing"
Back
Top Bottom