Search results for query: *

1. J

PS4 Map Erased on all worlds

Every time I exit the game and come back my entire map is erased and it happens in all of my worlds including the ones I made before the Journeys End update. This also happens to my sisters worlds on her PS4.
  2. J

Xbox One What are some good terraria seeds? For console

The seed Chad J. Anderson for a large world crimson or corruption has 2 pyramids to the left of the spawn point.
  3. J

Xbox One Seed suggestions please

The seed Chad J. Anderson for a large world crimson or corruption has 2 pyramids to the left of the spawn point. It works for the PS4 but may also for the XBox.
  4. J

Working as Designed [PS4] Celebration seed not working?

I only found one PC seed that worked (other than the 05162020 seed), the seed is Chad J. Anderson for a large world, can be crimson or corruption. It has 2 pyramids both to the left of the spawn point.
  5. J

Maps Generally good seeds thread

Found both pyramids although both had flying carpets so maybe the contents are random. The desert areas are both to the left of the spawn point and are right next to each other. The pyramids were both almost half way between the start of the desert and the oasis, both are buried just a few tiles...
Back
Top Bottom