Search results for query: *

1. S

PC Waldo Painting Co-ordinates (PC v1.4.4.2)

Seed: 3.4.2.804237901 Co-ords: 7436' East, 2948' If anyone has a more convenient location or seed for another platform you're more than welcome to share in a response
  2. S

**REPORTED** Abigail's Flower uproots furniture

When an Abigail's Flower grows in a graveyard biome, it appears to disregard furniture placement and grow in place of furniture. While in most cases I've seen this occur (replacing a gravestone, replacing a sawmill) the replaced object drops as an item, the same may not be the case for single...
  3. S

Items Deerclops Hands

Do you have a particular source in mind for this weapon? I would assume a Deerclops drop but then it wouldn't be a hardmode item.
  4. S

Blocks & Decoration [New] Totem of Regression

For the use cases you provide (and I cannot personally think of others) the 7 day cooldown seems a significant hassle; farming for specific enemies or for crates in any larger quantity will likely take more than a day, dividing farming into multiple segments with arbitrary lengths between them...
  5. S

Items Permanency to flower seed placement

A significant portion of the world's beauty is lost early in a playthrough when flowers are destroyed; it is very difficult to avoid destroying plants, whether they be the originals generated into the world or those planted by the player, and no solutions currently exist ingame to maintain...
  6. S

Blocks & Decoration Ambient Objects that can be crafted and pleased by the player

It is very common for a combination of Ecto Mist and the Heavy Workbench to allow crafting of naturally generating, often nonregenerating items, such as thin ice, antlion eggs or beehives. I don't know of a reason not to continue this pattern in crafting these items.
  7. S

Weapons & Equip Magical Demon Conch

I would suggest that this would be a redundant item due to the fact the player is simply unlikely to need to travel to both the ocean and hell in one trip without being able to stop at a base where the component items are stored. Besides this, there's a complication in combining the Demon Conch...
  8. S

Items Guide To Floral Friendship - A way to preserve plants.

Mining directly via pickaxe would work in this case, correct?
  9. S

Game Mechanics Quick Research bind

I'd like to suggest a more efficient way to research an item in inventory than currently exists (shift+click an item then mouse to the research button, on pc). I could potentially suggest this bind replacing the quick trash bind for researchable items while the research menu is open, or for...
  10. S

Game Mechanics An issue with player-placed background walls preventing enemy spawns

This is less a specific suggestion, and more of a complaint about an existing game mechanic that could have a number of solutions, a few I will put here but that do not cover the full range of approaches. Specifically, terraforming at a large scale is very largely hindered by the fact that...
  11. S

PC Lily pads will not regrow

Currently I am playing on a long-term Journey Mode world, and so far have yet to see a lily pad regrow either in nature or in a controlled environment. Is there anything to keep in mind when attempting to grow lily pads outside what's detailed on the wiki?
Back
Top Bottom