Search results for query: *

• Users: Sinon878
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sinon878

PS4 Get Fixed Boi seed bug + a side issue regarding world gen

On PlayStation 4 platforms, using the seed getfixedboi will eventually get stuck around the halfway mark on world creation. for further reference, the world size was set to small in Journey Mode with a random biome evil. If this helps with finding and squashing the bug: The mobile version of...
  2. Sinon878

Resolved [Mobile 1.4.4] NPCs have a time limit in Everything/Zenith seed?

just want to ask, is it intended for the NPCs that spawn naturally in the Everything/Zenith seed supposed to die the moment the time changes to 7:30PM?
  3. Sinon878

Console Spawn Rate Multiplier

The spawn rate multiplier doesnt work as expected when raised higher than 3.00x, and appears as if it doesnt increase the spawn rate any higher despite the setting value. This bug also appears to exist on mobile platforms. Its in a way semi annoying if you're farming for a certain material or...
  4. Sinon878

Mobile Everything Seed issues

Recently got a new phone to play the latest version of Terraria and found an issue with creating a world with the Everything Seed. At first it generated like any other world, then it stopped at the reversed text for "Generating Structures". I thought it was a similar length issue that the For...
  5. Sinon878

PS4 Splitscreen & Interact Keybinding

Me and a friend were playing Terraria on PS4 Splitscreen and noticed that the Interact keybinding was glitched at times and would disable its functionality for Player 1, I tried swapping to Keyboard & Mouse, it didn't work, switched back to controller, it didn't work, the only fix we had was to...
  6. Sinon878

Mobile Hide/Show Accessories/Pets/Light Pets technical issue + Answer to why cursor doesn't follow on iOS mobile

When using keyboard & mouse controls, you are unable to hide/show any pets/light pets and accessories, only way is to change to touchscreen or controller and toggle visibility then change back to keyboard & mouse. Off topic to this bug report, but seems to be reported a lot: Those on Apple...
  7. Sinon878

Mobile Quest Fish item tag bug

I came across another mobile game bug involving item tags, though its only the Quest Fish item tags that are bugged. Here are the images showing this bug
  8. Sinon878

Mobile World/Tree Globe falling bug

I recently was doing item hoiks with my friend when I tried to do the World/Tree Globes, they didn't hoik, but they ended up falling through the blocks below the item. So I tested in both singleplayer and multiplayer, and found out that if either globe is thrown out into the world but hits a...
  9. Sinon878

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Floating Sunflower Bug

I was doing a playthrough and i saw the sunflower heads floating. This was reported before but I decided to investigate the bug. It can be reproduced by consuming a hunter potion. This was tested several times and the bug occurred every time i used the hunter potion. Hope this information helps...
  10. Sinon878

Mobile Chat limit using controller

Hello, another bug i recently came across is the chat cannot be opened using the ps4 controller I have, but the real pain is I can use the chat if I select the chat box with my inventory open. I use the following buttons to open the chat UI normally: L1+R3 (left shoulder button + right stick...
  11. Sinon878

Ask Me Anything

Hello everyone! :D I would like to start my very own AMA for those who are curious on what I do. (And cuz I'm bored =-=) Basic rules: Nothing that is personal. (like where I live, what I look like, etc.) No rude questions/comments. And have a good time. :D I hope we can all get along very...
  12. Sinon878

Resolved AMA question

Hello, i wanted to start an "AMA" but i don't know how to. Any ideas on how? :dryadindifferent:
  13. Sinon878

Mobile Text issues (nothing major)

Hello, i recently found a bug when using a ps4 controller which was discovered on the angry trapper kite item. instead of showing the button icon, it displayed its code text which was [cb:1]. i tried typing it in the chat box and it showed the button fine, so i wrote it on a sign and it still...
  14. Sinon878

Mobile Chat with controller (iOS)

hello, I recently got a controller for my iPhone, but i cant access the iOS keyboard using the controller, making me have to pick up the phone and manually type my text in the chat menu. is there a way i can get my controller to use the iOS on-screen keyboard? (PS4 DUALSHOCK4 Wireless Controller)
  15. Sinon878

Mobile Split stack bug

Hello, I came across another bug which involves the split stack function. So as I have big fingers, I tend to press on buttons that I don't intend to, then I ended up pressing Split, I tried to press cancel on the bar, but then I realized that it was highlighted as if it was already been tapped...
  16. Sinon878

Texture Pack Weapons are the Cursor Texture Pack

Did you ever wanted weapons as the cursors? if so, then this is the pack for you! Weapons are the Cursors Pack changes the many of the game's cursors to be different weapons (includes a custom weapon that was initially released with my other pack <pack details in signature>) the other...
  17. Sinon878

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Bug with the item frames and weapon racks

Hello again, i was doing a bit of building and i discovered a bug with the item frames and weapon racks, i did record it but had to re-record it because of the file size limitations, but it should be enough info.
  18. Sinon878

Mobile Glyph tags not working as intended

tried to use glyphs and it doesnt work as its supposed to (see attached file) Note: Zip has the recorded footage.
  19. Sinon878

Texture Pack Zenith to Lunar Claymore Texture pack

This is my first texture pack. I call it the Zenith to Lunar Claymore pack, the resprite is all custom. I hope you all enjoy ^w^ [/SPOILER] if you want me to do more texture packs, let me know. ( Even though this one turned out good, idk if i could pull another good one off. TwT )
  20. Sinon878

Resolved [Mobile] NPC housing issue (iPhone 8 Plus, iOS: 14.1)

This bug has been around since 1.4 came out on mobile and i thought it was patched, but the NPCs don't go in their homes at night, the only time they respawn in their home is if it is raining, which sucks for those in a non-journey world with a non-journey player. (going off screen doesnt work...
Back
Top Bottom