Search results for query: *

1. shadowwraith

What is your favorite game?

Terraria, Warframe, Boundless.
  2. shadowwraith

PS4 Will terraria ps4 multiplayer be free

PSplus is a mandatory requirement for all multiplayer games / games with multiplayer modes that are not free to play or require a separate mandatory subscription to play e.g FFXIV. This requirement is set by Sony, game developers have no choice in this matter.
  3. shadowwraith

PS4 No Character available for download

I recently re-downloaded Terraria after taking a break for a while and i have been trying to download my legacy worlds but keep getting the "No character available for Download" error message. There are 4 legacy worlds in the clouds saves menu all of the give the error when i try to download...
  4. shadowwraith

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Sad to hear about otherworlds cancellation, however the assets and concepts created could be re-purposed and used in future updates of Terraria or the next Terraria game
  5. shadowwraith

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

your forgetting the windows (xbone uses a custom version of windows 10) and Unix (used in the ps4) operating systems used in the consoles, both are alien to one another in terms code execution without special software and also the ntfs/ext4 filesystems used on the hard drives both of which have...
  6. shadowwraith

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

i have grave doubts that microsoft resume work on new years day.
  7. shadowwraith

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

so why have that feature from the launch of the console versions right up to 1.2 and then suddenly remove it in 1.3?, if that was never intended then the feature should never have been added to the console version at launch. to have a feature in the game and then suddenly remove it 4 years...
  8. shadowwraith

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

there are a lot of problems with this new update old ui needs to be brought back, or at least an option to revert back to the old ui. new ui looks too cluttered and kb+mouse orientated whereas the old one was perfect for the console version. there needs to be an opacity slider for the ui. the...
  9. shadowwraith

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

i wonder if pipeworks will time sending the update for cert to be completed just in time for the scorpio release on 7th November
  10. shadowwraith

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Good to hear that the update is on it's way to cert, delays can be a disappointment to come people however there are plenty of other games to be played in the mean time, it also means that pipeworks are focused on delivering a quality update rather than a rushed buggy mess. TL;RD be patient...
  11. shadowwraith

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Microsoft may consider cross platform with PC because of windows but not with other platforms, however Sony and Nintendo will probably never allow it especially Nintendo since they prefer to keep everything Nintendo only.
  12. shadowwraith

i doubt it since the assets for the console/mobile exclusives wouldn't be included in the pc version
  13. shadowwraith

quick question, what will happen to the spectral/dragon/titan armours and the Vulcan repeater? as these need souls of blight to make and my character currently has the titan armour equipped. Instead of removing the content entirly why not just make it so that from 1.3 there will be no...
  14. shadowwraith

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

they will save more time and resources now that pipeworks has ended support for old gen consoles
  15. shadowwraith

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

c'mon pipe workers, were in the last month of Q3, how much longer do we have to wait?
  16. shadowwraith

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

considering they were playing the beta (i think) at cenx https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-an-update-on-timing.58056/
  17. shadowwraith

your account microsoft account applies to both 360 and xbone, you can even have the same profile on both machines
  18. shadowwraith

use the time to expand your storage areas (you will need it) and obtain any of the equipment items you've missed.
  19. shadowwraith

wonder if this update will fix the lag in the underground corruption/jungle transition areas
  20. shadowwraith

The vita only has 512MB Ram, 3DS only has 128MB for the old and 256MB of ram for the new 3DS, neither consoles have enough memory to run 1.3 which requires a minimum of 2.5gb as far as i know.
Back
Top Bottom