Search results for query: *

1. TerraWarrior

WIP The Savior of Himself: TerraWarrior

(I couldn't think of a better title) Basically, i get trapped across multiple versions of Terraria (pc,mobile,ps3,ps4,xbox360,xbox1, and even upcoming Wii U) by an evil, stronger, version of myself. All 7 of me go fight the evil me. I also run into other games along the way. [/SPOILER=Prolouge]...
  2. TerraWarrior

Items Paintballs! A new use for paint!

Hello everyone, welcome to my third suggestion. I was bored when i thought of this. Introducing the... The... The... PAINTGUN! (and paintballs) The paintgun is sold from the Arms Dealer is the Painter is present. (Sprites needed) Paintgun No damage Very Fast speed 'Pew Pew!' Paintballs Sprite...
  3. TerraWarrior

Mobile Rainbow rod drop from Chaos Elemental

Problem: Chaos Elemental drops Dropped: Rainbow rod I dont understand. I was in the underground hallow, chaos elemental spawned, killed it (like a baws :cool:) and it dropped a Rainbow rod. I checked the wiki, it said nothing about elementals dropping rainbow rods.
  4. TerraWarrior

PC Someone to play with? Journey to the end!

Hi guys Im really bored. I thought i wanted to start a new playthrough....in MULTIPLAYER New characters only Vanity items allowed We will be going out to mine and fight. We will do that untill the frost AND pumpkin moon is over. Invites are accepted! First 3 people! In: (?) @Tizona @ThyCosmicTim
  5. TerraWarrior

WIP The Story of Chube

Notes: I haven't learned to use spoilers yet, so please ignore that! Also, this story is unveiling,as its based on my gameplay of my main character, Chube. ~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 1 : A brand new world! ~~~~~~~~~~~ It was a new world. And a strange one, too."How did i get here" said Chube."Oh...
  6. TerraWarrior

PC Truffle Worms & Bee mount!

Hello there! Tiers (for how much i want them). They are in order from least to greatest. Crimson,Dark yellow, Slightly lighter yellow,Red,Lime,and Light Blue. What im looking for: Truffle Worm Bee mount Rod of Discord Soul of Flight Uzi Mech boss summons Any potions Bee/Fairy wings Slime Staff...
  7. TerraWarrior

Hello world!

Hello everyone, my name is TerraWarrior of course. Anyways i have been in the shadows for a little while.You may have seen me before. Anyways, I enjoy fnaf,Terraria,Minecraft, MLG, and......COOKIES!!!! Im new here, PC terraria, and coding. I have been playing terraria since mobile Thanksgiving...
  8. TerraWarrior

Mobile Easter Update crash

So, I was watching videos, and it says there is an update for terraria.I get hyped up, and install the update BUT Everytime i try to open it it crashes, and this happened in the 1.2 update, too. Can you try and fix it please? Im so sad without terraria...
  9. TerraWarrior

Funny terraria ideas

So, you simply post anything that will probably not get added to terraria. I shall begin! Cathulu- Chuthulu's cat Dumb armor And now, for the best one... WALL OF CHINA!
  10. TerraWarrior

Other Hero Mode: for all the pros out there

Hello, and i qould like to introduce you to... ...to... HERO MODE! This would be fun for all the pros. It is a mix between hardcore and expert. Advantages : +5% coin rate +0.8 drop rate +0.63 chance for rare mobs to spawn. Disavantages: No natural regen Bosses have a bit more health Only one...
  11. TerraWarrior

If Only...

Hello, and welcome to If Only! How it works is fun.You have to...well i cant explain it well. Heres an example: P1: If only pigs could fly P2:Then it would be raining bacon. If only cars had wings Thats how it works. Now, to start! If only you could get terra blade in pre hardmode
Back
Top Bottom