Search results for query: *

• Users: Night
  • Order by date
  1. Night

First time logging in after a long time. Rest in piece Leinfors. I'll miss our occasional chats...

First time logging in after a long time. Rest in piece Leinfors. I'll miss our occasional chats on Steam
  2. Night

Cool.

Cool.
  3. Night

Was a third party software used to create some of the screenshots on Terraria's Steam page?

The screenshots of Terraria on Steam are pretty nice, I must say. However, the 12th screenshot struck me as odd. The stalactites (the things hanging down from the stones/cliff on the right) cannot be placed by hand. This let me to speculate that either an extension for the Ocean biome was/is...
  4. Night

Can we have some more rare enemies to join the ranks of Tim, Dr. Bones etc.?

Can we have some more rare enemies to join the ranks of Tim, Dr. Bones etc.?
  5. Night

Items Pocket Mirror included in the Ankh Charm & Shield

In order to give this : - the Pocket Mirror - more use, it'd be nice to include the Pocket Mirror accesory in the Ankh Charm and then in the Ankh Shield. Therefore, Ankh shield would also provide immunity to the petrified debuff Medusa applies.
  6. Night

Game Mechanics Allow us to switch gear via the hotbar (quality of life)

That's exactly what I'm talking about!
  7. Night

Game Mechanics Allow us to switch gear via the hotbar (quality of life)

Have you ever wanted to switch your precious accessories or armor mid-fight to get be better suited for whatever situation? Well, life could so much easier, if we were allowed to switch our gear via one click if we keep it in our hotbar. Right now, keeping and accessory or armor piece in your...
  8. Night

So did I. But to be fair I forgot about the existence of this forum too.

So did I. But to be fair I forgot about the existence of this forum too.
  9. Night

Yes.

Yes.
  10. Night

Merry belated Christmas! Can we get a late spoiler present?

Merry belated Christmas! Can we get a late spoiler present?
  11. Night

I haven't touched Terraria in many months, yet I come here frequently, waiting for Otherworld...

I haven't touched Terraria in many months, yet I come here frequently, waiting for Otherworld and Terraria news.
  12. Night

Pixel Privateers!

FINALLY. You would'nt believe me if I was saying how much I was stalking the Pixel Privateers Steam page! Seeing it being pushed back quarter by quarter was sad to see ...but now it's finally right around the corner and I can't wait to get my hands on it!
  13. Night

Terraria Otherworld.

Terraria Otherworld.
  14. Night

Dying waiting for T:OW news :(

Dying waiting for T:OW news :(
  15. Night

Reminds me so much of Point Lookout, I loved that DLC back then

Reminds me so much of Point Lookout, I loved that DLC back then
  16. Night

Feels weird not hearing anything about T:OW, 1.3.1 or even Pixel Privateers for so long :/

Feels weird not hearing anything about T:OW, 1.3.1 or even Pixel Privateers for so long :/
  17. Night

DS3 and the first DLC for The Division. What a great day!

DS3 and the first DLC for The Division. What a great day!
  18. Night

Ah, well then.

Ah, well then.
  19. Night

The adventure map looks a lot like it was built by Yri. Could it possibly be him who built this? :o

The adventure map looks a lot like it was built by Yri. Could it possibly be him who built this? :o
  20. Night

Skeletron prime's most deadliest arm?

I'd most likely go with the prime laser (which is not listed here btw) because not only does it do the most damage, it also attacks the fastest and is the hardest to dodge.
Back
Top Bottom