Search results for query: *

1. XiaoThePotato

Terraria literally crashes my computer

Is this thread dead now? I've recently been experiencing the same issue on both tModLoader and vanilla versions of Terraria. OSX Sierra 10.12.4 MacBook Air 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
  2. XiaoThePotato

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

mb, wasn't on front page so I missed it completely.
  3. XiaoThePotato

Anyone know what's up with this? I'm using the latest tmod download for OSX. Not trying to sound ungrateful but how come the version marked as "Mac" doesn't work on a mac?
  4. XiaoThePotato

I know there's a 1.3.5 compatibility patch for Windows, but will Mac/Linux users just not receive one? If so, is there a way for me to mix and match files from v0.9.2.3 (Mac) and v0.9.2.3 (Windows patched) so that I can play 1.3.5 modded?
  5. XiaoThePotato

tModLoader Calamity Mod

In hell, I've got a 2000x60 tunnel I'm using to run around in. (Doing her in Hell because I want the accessory) I dunno, it's really difficult to dodge but maybe that's because I play at 1440x900 and not 1080p. Plus, the projectiles sort of blend in with the background. Maybe I just suck. Tried...
  6. XiaoThePotato

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey it's me, the annoying bastard, back again with another question yo. How the actual :red: am I supposed to defeat Providence as a melee character on Expert Mode. I'm wearing the Xeroc Armor and using the Galactus Blade. My accessories are as follows: Celestial Shell, Warrior Emblem, Worm...
  7. XiaoThePotato

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The siren lure is bugged to hell in multiplayer.
  8. XiaoThePotato

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Excuse me, I don't know if this is the place to lodge a complaint, but the "???" summon for The Leviathan won't spawn in my world. I've waited for over 30 minutes at each ocean, even tried flattening out the bottom. Nothing worked. It isn't coming. My friend and I are post-Golem/pre-Cultist. We...
  9. XiaoThePotato

PC Any legitimate players want to play?

I mean, it's not hard to find "legitimate" players though, at least in my experience. One huge red flag is if someone asks you "Can I bring vanity?" It never stops at just vanity. Oh, side note. If either OP or MrMyers lives outside of the US, maybe whoever has the best internet connection...
  10. XiaoThePotato

Sprites Toad Caves (Alternate Spider Nests)

Tyvm, didn't notice. :confused:
  11. XiaoThePotato

Sprites Toad Caves (Alternate Spider Nests)

Yo this is cool :0 I'd be down for toad caves. However, it should generate some cobwebs, maybe not crazy amounts like the spiders but a layer at the top of the caves. Also, the toad summons. One does 20 damage and one does 25 damage for 10 more materials. Why though?
  12. XiaoThePotato

No problemo. My Steam is xiaothepotato Hit me up whenever, although I will be out for most of tomorrow. My timezone is EST so hopefully there isn't too much of a difference there.
  13. XiaoThePotato

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  14. XiaoThePotato

'Ello. Do you have Discord or Skype? I'm perfectly fine with typing but speaking is more convenient :) 16, M One of my Steam friends just bailed on a new playthrough so I'm sitting here with a fresh world and character. Expert world, corruption, medium size. If it's not big enough or something...
  15. XiaoThePotato

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I just shat my pants brb THANK YOU SO MUCH
  16. XiaoThePotato

Weapons & Equip Minor Minion Rebalancing.

It would be nice for the Raven Staff to be buffed, seeing as it currently deals less or around the same DPS as the pygmy staff. Granted, I was using endgame equipment, but Raven minions should continue to beat Pygmies in DPS no matter how many are summoned. Both staffs reforged to Ruthless...
  17. XiaoThePotato

Otherworld pls.

Otherworld pls.
  18. XiaoThePotato

broken weapons

...Nothing, really? I play on Expert Mode most of the time, so no matter what I get and when I get it, stuff before endgame always feels a teeny bit underpowered, but that's fine.
  19. XiaoThePotato

Potatoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Potatoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  20. XiaoThePotato

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Tyvm
Back
Top Bottom