Search results for query: *

1. XiaoThePotato

Weapons & Equip Minor Minion Rebalancing.

It would be nice for the Raven Staff to be buffed, seeing as it currently deals less or around the same DPS as the pygmy staff. Granted, I was using endgame equipment, but Raven minions should continue to beat Pygmies in DPS no matter how many are summoned. Both staffs reforged to Ruthless...
  2. XiaoThePotato

Terraria Modpack, Expert, VC.

Looking for someone to play modded Thorium and Tremor (Or just Thorium). I haven't played it before, but those who have played either of these two mods before are still welcome. Must have TS3, Discord, or Skype for VC. My time zone is EDT (UTC - 04:00) and I will be available 01:00 PM to 10:00...
  3. XiaoThePotato

Moon Lord = Illuminati (CONFIRMED)

"Moon Lord" has 8 letters. The number 8 is printed on pool balls, which are called "8 balls". The term "8 ball" also refers to 1/8 oz, or 3.5g of cocaine. Cocaine is a stimulant drug, the opposite of weed. Whom do you think of when the term "weed" is mentioned? Snoop Dogg, of course. Snoop Dogg...
  4. XiaoThePotato

Weapons & Equip Give Laser Drill the Ability to Remove Walls

Title says it all. It's just a nice little quality-of-life change for builders. (Pls revive Hamdrax)
  5. XiaoThePotato

IRL Terraria references, yay!

So I was at the supermarket, and I found this neat little typo.
  6. XiaoThePotato

Weapons & Equip Celebration isn't worth celebrating for?

So, you're playing as an endgame ranger, with shroomite armor and the vortex weapons. When you hear that there's a new rocket-using weapon in the game, you'd assume it's an upgrade to the Snowman Cannon, right? NOPE. Functionally, the Celebration is more of a side-grade to the Snowman Cannon...
  7. XiaoThePotato

Weapons & Equip Easy-Bake Oven, yummy food wherever you go!

Have you ever thought it would be nice if pets could have a purpose? Well, I present to you, the Easy-Bake Oven. It summons a Cooked Potato pet, which, when right-clicked on, grants the Well Fed buff for 5 minutes. Only 5 minutes, however, since the other actual foods like the Cooked Fish and...
  8. XiaoThePotato

PvP is broken now.

Honestly, the Lunar Flare does insane damage and wallhacks, you can't even dodge Last Prism in an open space. Meowmere is deadly in corridors and the like, Star Wrath is a weapon of mass murder where the sky is exposed, Solar Flare is basically the Flairon and Death Sickle's love child, the...
  9. XiaoThePotato

1.3 Lunar Tier Magic Weapons, Mandatory Mana Flower?

What I've noticed is that most of the weapons from Martian Madness and the Pillars, as well as the ones from the Moon Lord, use a :red:ton of mana. It's not necessarily a bad thing, because many of said weapons are crazily overpowered in terms of DPS or base damage. However, they are extremely...
Back
Top Bottom