Search results for query: *

1. D

Mobile Summoning Bug

I have noticed this bug multiple times on all summoning weapons now, if you use the regular use button it wont work, but if you tap on the screen since its mobile or if you use the smaller item specific use button on the right it will work. Its an odd bug ive found but at least there is a...
  2. D

Mobile Summoning bug

I have had the same bug as well when trying to summon with the Xeno Staff. Although i have noticed that there is still a way to summon, if you simply tap on the screen outside of the joysticks and use buttons, while holding the summoning staff it will summon the minions without problems, since...
  3. D

Mobile World loading stuck at settling liquids 50%

No, the glitch is still there so i cant really tell what the problem is, ill try restarting with a new character for now so i can at least play the game, although i will loose some things. But so far whenever I test it the glitch is still there
  4. D

How did you manage to fix it?
  5. D

Hello, i managed to test with the world file but sadly once again my main character got stuck loading but others didn't. I am attaching my character file here. I also noticed that on the fps display the second umber always stays at 0 and the 3rd slowly climbs up to 100% starting at around 90%. I...
  6. D

I recently got a glitch where my world freezes on settling liquids 50% when i try to open it up...

I recently got a glitch where my world freezes on settling liquids 50% when i try to open it up, but only with my main character. I noticed you've helped others with similar problems so i wanted to ask you for help, Sorry if this feels annoying but thank you in advance
  7. D

This is a new bug which is currently making my world unplayable I recently started my first terraria play through and was doing some fishing for items after researching the wiki, when i realized i threw away the angler hat i decided to find ways to fix it,i found this server called terraria...
Back
Top Bottom