Search results for query: *

1. Lord of Cats

Mobile HELP!

Hey guys, I need help. Please give me some tips on killing Skeletron. I can't beat him, specially the controls are hard. So anyone wanna give me some tips - or a video? Please. So will anyone wanna support me? Thanks -Lord of Cats
  2. Lord of Cats

Who will win Survivor Season 30? Guess?

So, who do you think will win Survivor Season 30? If you do not know what 'Survivor is' it's a TV show that it gets group(s) of people on this island and basically they Survive without food, than, at night, a player gets voted off. So it's basically just a TV show. Comment down below to say...
  3. Lord of Cats

1000% off-topic...Who likes cats?

Okay, so this is 1000% off topic, WHO LIEKS CATS?!? I love em'. Please please do not say Dogs are better, just say 'I don't really like cats'. Or don't post. I hope this isn't too off-topic xD
  4. Lord of Cats

Which game is more popular? Gta V or Terraria *BE HONEST*

Which game is more popular? GTA V or Terraria? Guys, please just don't say Terraria. Actually pick the right one.
  5. Lord of Cats

The 'Help' area.

So, there has been a lot of Help threads. Let me clear that up for you. Ideas: 1.Make a area for Threads called "Help" or something. 2.Let them be. 3.Their thread has to be named 'Help'. Just some ideas. I just wanna help out :).
  6. Lord of Cats

Let me introduce my self, may I?

Oh..oh no! I just can't believe I've been on this forums for a month or two and haven't even introduced my self?!? Well, let's get to the point! Hello there! My name is Demon. I'm sorry but I won't say my real name..not around normal players. But to staff yeah. Anyways, I love Re-Logic. I've...
  7. Lord of Cats

Serious 1 does not simply get staff.

So, I have seen beggars for staff. Please do not beg. Saying for those who begs '1 does not simply get staff.' Thanks -Lord of Demons *Terraria forums is the best gaming forums ever. I'd do anything for these forums :)*
  8. Lord of Cats

Which is higher?

Which is higher? Official Terrarian? Or Steampunker? And also, It's been like 5 days since I linked my steam account up to my forums account.
  9. Lord of Cats

1 more thing..Why can't I get the steampunk rank? I did it?

So I did link the account to steam, but for some reason, it won't give me steampunk? Please reply and help.
  10. Lord of Cats

Question about these, 'ranks'?

So, I've been seeing these ranks on this website *I want one..*. And I'm wondering what they are? Perhaps they can be Points? Please tell me.
  11. Lord of Cats

Moderator app?

Is there anyway to be a mod/other staff? Like a helper? Because I really want to become a staff member. I'm really good, and I'm trusted. Anyways, is their anyway? *Can a official staff member reply please?*
  12. Lord of Cats

Other Crouching.

Okay so a big suggestion. What about crouching? Like Ctrl for crouch. Because you can get though caves and stuff better.
Back
Top Bottom