Search results for query: *

1. iKirbyGaming

So there was this kid...

Thought I'd make a forum game:) Essentially, this is a modification of "So there was this one time..." Basically a story is created by users who post a single sentence that relates to the above post. As far as I know, there isn't any other game on this forum that is like this. Rules (3rd...
  2. iKirbyGaming

Places!

Ok, so here's how the game works. 1. I'll start with a place 2. The next person has to say something associated with that place, then a new place. EXAMPLE- I start with Airport Person #2: airplanes(yeah) Burger King And that's how it goes. Please keep racism to a minimal, obviously...
  3. iKirbyGaming

Mobile 1.3!!!

GUYS, BIG NEWS!!!!!!! 1.3 WAS JUST RELEASED FOR IOS!! GO DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!! IM SO HAPPY...
  4. iKirbyGaming

Mobile Terraria mobile gameplay

If anyone has Multiterraria, contact me.
  5. iKirbyGaming

Mobile No Watches

I cannot craft watches. I have 10 platinum bars and a chain, and I stand next to a table and chair(read this on the wiki) and it won't register that I have them. Please help
  6. iKirbyGaming

World gen wars!

Well, The name says it all. Post your funniest world gen pick, and rate the above poster's pic(s) on a scale of 1-10. RULES: 1. Limit 5 pics per post, if you have more, post them at a minimum of three posts later. 2. All platforms are allowed, but tell us which one each one is from. More...
  7. iKirbyGaming

PC Mobile frozen turtle shell

Sorry there no mobile prefix:mad: If anyone has a frozen turtle shell for sale on mobile iOS, please tell me because I've been looking for a long time for one.
  8. iKirbyGaming

Drag cave

Post comments here if you have dragons that need to be clicked on!
  9. iKirbyGaming

Mobile Terrariaonline hookup

Pm me if you have Terrariaonline for iOS and want to play together
Back
Top Bottom