Search results for query: *

1. Aarpocalypse 🌳

Other Permanent buff item display

That seems a good way of doing it, if done in a similar manner to the bestiary perhaps it could be good.
  2. Aarpocalypse 🌳

Other Permanent buff item display

After having consumed a permanent buff item, the player should have some indication both in-game (beside armour slots/accessories for example), and in character select that the item has been consumed; this would then allow the player to quickly see which ones still need consuming and have been...
  3. Aarpocalypse 🌳

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

The Constant and For The Worthy: -Biomes are larger and inconsistent with normal generation (there may be multiple snow biomes or jungles for example on either side of spawn) -Bosses have double HP (to FTW HP), and do not despawn if the player dies -Food items take time to eat (3s for example)
  4. Aarpocalypse 🌳

Other The ability for shimmer to affect dungeon bricks

oh right, i was unaware of that, my mistake
  5. Aarpocalypse 🌳

Weapons & Equip Junimo pet leaf should be left unaffected by dye

apple boi, this is self explanatory
  6. Aarpocalypse 🌳

Other The ability for shimmer to affect dungeon bricks

Currently a world is only able to have 1 colour of dungeon brick in it, meaning 1 set of furniture, whilst this can be worked around via multiple worlds it would be nice to have access to all bricks within a single world. Shimmering could work similarly to how it works with other similar items...
  7. Aarpocalypse 🌳

PC Renaming worlds/characters may cause them to become unplayable if the game crashes

After having renamed a world, if the game crashes the world/character may become unplayable, nothing seems to fix this issue-file movement stops file manager from responding and trying to rename the glitched world/player crashes Terraria. Left image-glitched player, Right image-glitched world...
  8. Aarpocalypse 🌳

Mobile Frame drops and crashes

The mini-map and screen effects are the cause it would seem, this is not that surprising, considering the amount of processing that goes into screen effects.
  9. Aarpocalypse 🌳

Thank you for suggesting it, I think the minimap may be the problem, as when it is closed most of the lag goes.
  10. Aarpocalypse 🌳

After checking, I have seemed to have turned on frame-skip, it does not seem to have done much.
  11. Aarpocalypse 🌳

I have done most of these, but not the minimap closing, I will see how that goes.
  12. Aarpocalypse 🌳

I did change frame rate to 30, but have not tryed frame skip
  13. Aarpocalypse 🌳

Mobile Flamelash visual bug

When using flamelash random streaks of trail projectile can be seen flying off vertically. This may occur with other guidable weapons, but I have not checked.
  14. Aarpocalypse 🌳

Visual settings; environment quality, lighting quality, VFX quality, etc. All set to low.
  15. Aarpocalypse 🌳

I' m playing on a kindle fire 10 (up to date model), and the game sometimes has huge lag spikes (even when all settings set to be frame efficient), it appears to be caused by mini-map and screen effects.
Back
Top Bottom