Search results for query: *

• Users: Xemic
  • Order by date
  1. Xemic

Old-Gen Console Exclusives in Modern Terraria

I don't completely understand, did WinZip explicitly say that it was an invalid file to unzip? I also apologize for the incredibly late response, as I was playing with a friend for a while.
  2. Xemic

Did the sprites not work in game, or did the texture pack just completely fail to appear in the Texture Packs category?
  3. Xemic

Texture Pack Terraria Old Gen Retro Texture Pack

Finished the potions, you can just deposit it in the texture pack if you like. (It may override some stuff, such as the healing, mana, and restoration potion, as this uses their oldest sprites recorded)
  4. Xemic

Speaking of you making a separate texture pack with all item sprites changed to make them seem old-styled, would you mind if I helped you with some of the sprites? The next update was also scheduled for today, so I'm assuming it will be out within a couple of minutes or hours from the time of...
  5. Xemic

Here's a little sneak peak for the updated sprites
  6. Xemic

I can do that, but I think I will make a seperate zip file specifically designed for that. UPDATE: Your wish is granted.
  7. Xemic

Hello. I have worked on a texture pack that will turn some Modern Terraria gear into Old-Gen Console Exclusive gear. Please note that these sprites are the old sprites for the Old-Gen Console items. Credit to Niker for helping me out with some of the armor sprites. Check him out: niker...
  8. Xemic

Moon Lord with LEGS!!! (Warning temporary low quality working on it!!!)

this is the absolute worst and most cursed texture pack i have ever seen in my entire life
  9. Xemic

Got it, thank you.
  10. Xemic

I'm not sure if you're completely aware of this, but I've noticed that some sprites that you have changed don't seem to look any different in-game (I scrolled through a majority of the files and images, and I found out that some of the old sprites were implemented [such as the Shine Potion], but...
  11. Xemic

Oh yeah, I've also noticed a slight problem with the sunflower. The old sprite seems to have an issue where it merges with the new sprite, making the sunflower look funny.
  12. Xemic

That sounds excellent, thank you!
  13. Xemic

Hmm... I suppose I see your point. Although I'd rather have Kaylode (if he wants to) make a seperate texture pack specifically for all the items (even recent items) to have old-theme sprites.
  14. Xemic

I personally don't think that would be such a good idea. Instead, all the items that had previous sprites should have those sprites applied, the new items that do not have an old sprite should not.
  15. Xemic

I would suggest removing the old texture for the hallowed mask, considering that there is ancient hallowed armor now.
Back
Top Bottom