Search results for query: *

1. Jaypee_

Mobile Settling Liquids at 99%

Nope not at all
  2. Jaypee_

Yes it is Journey Mode. So i was right. My friend built a red square, it just doesn't exist and idk why it shows a red square on the map png of Calen. Edit: Sorry "My friend DID NOT build a red square"
  3. Jaypee_

I don't know but i'll check it out at the world and reply as soon as i can
  4. Jaypee_

Huh that's weird, i think either my friend built that or something that is not part of my world because i do not remember building a red circle in the middle of the sky
  5. Jaypee_

Yes and it was like all of the biomes so i can complete the angler's quests, but once i loaded the world with the map toggled off i started using my super absorbent sponge and remove all of the water that i have putted.
  6. Jaypee_

Unfortunately it still doesn't work even after using the backup. Also, would you mind attaching the png of the revealed map of my world? I actually need it and will help me find some sort of things that i need in the future. And also, i turned off the "Map" option in the settings while on main...
  7. Jaypee_

Okay thanks for the help, i actually haven't done the backup so i'll try it
  8. Jaypee_

Yeah unfortunately it's still stuck and instead of 99%, it's 50%. I waited for a good 15 minutes and it paused three times like you said but dind't load.
  9. Jaypee_

So, i was doing some quest to the angler and time passes and i decided to take a rest. Once i got back using my Journey (yes the world is journey mode) Player, the settling liquids loading screen stucked up on 99%. I searched through the forums but i dind't quite see a clear answer, need a...
Back
Top Bottom