Search results for query: *

1. SamStone2020

@Cathode Ray Kobold Allow me to tell you sir sincerely that this map is the mystery of the...

@Cathode Ray Kobold Allow me to tell you sir sincerely that this map is the mystery of the century, it's impossible to remake 100% no matter what you use, I always bragged about my ability to reveal any build weather it's small or big but this time I'm all hands up, I surrender...
  2. SamStone2020

How did you create the map ? It's amazing

How did you create the map ? It's amazing
  3. SamStone2020

Man I thought the creation compendium are over and if I haven't accidentally stepped by the...

Man I thought the creation compendium are over and if I haven't accidentally stepped by the Terraria FB official page I wouldn't know :dryadgrin: Here's My entry for this CC :
  4. SamStone2020

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

My entry for the screenshot category
  5. SamStone2020

Sequential activation of fountains

Hello, can you post a screenshot of the wiring of this ? I really need this in some of my buildings
  6. SamStone2020

Terraria Community Forums Talent Show

Lol, late to the party but here is my submission (black butler pixel art in terraria)
  7. SamStone2020

Lmao, it's alright xD, how about a map pixel art ? That would be my next submission :D
  8. SamStone2020

Imma post something different this time :3
  9. SamStone2020

Dope bro! Well done ❤️

Dope bro! Well done ❤️
  10. SamStone2020

Yeah! I think this one belong here :D

Yeah! I think this one belong here :D
  11. SamStone2020

Beautiful 💗

Beautiful 💗
  12. SamStone2020

My entry for the next CC: Mighty Wyvern [ATTACH]

My entry for the next CC: Mighty Wyvern
  13. SamStone2020

CC Creation Compendium #85

Sugoi Desu ni! ❤️
  14. SamStone2020

Great Contest :D The next one is it going to be on your profile ? How will people gonna know when it will happen ?
  15. SamStone2020

Thanks, I already posted this on the courant creation compendium on darthmorf's profile .. next...

Thanks, I already posted this on the courant creation compendium on darthmorf's profile .. next Creation compendium I will post the wyvern :D
  16. SamStone2020

50 hours, was working across two weeks, of course spending few hours every day building few tiles :)
  17. SamStone2020

Lol!! Don't ever judge a contest until it last moments xD
  18. SamStone2020

My submission to this, I'm still not sure if I should submit here or somewhere specific, but anyways here ..
  19. SamStone2020

I'm clicking on the link where to submit but it doesn't work
  20. SamStone2020

This sounds interesting!! For me I love to build huge pixel art in Terraria, is it good to go ?
Back
Top Bottom