Search results for query: *

1. dakotah787

Mobile Wierd glitch

Oh lol whoops i see now. And correction no one can see the invisible hungry cause its invisible
  2. dakotah787

Mobile Biome Anomalies

Its ok if u use hacks i use hex editor to hack in super rare stuff and amo
  3. dakotah787

Mobile your favourite weapon tool?

Nope we havent
  4. dakotah787

Mobile fav rare item/enemy

I remember that too and also i was probably one of the biggest noobs cause i was used to minecraft and freaked out when i couldnt open the craftstations when i tapped on them
  5. dakotah787

Mobile Missing Enemies in 1.2

Ive killed a few paladins in my day (only two when farming on my friends world wich can be considered hacked but he made it all with my help i got most the items for him)
  6. dakotah787

Mobile fav rare item/enemy

The paladin looks pretty awesome and for item i gotta say the beam sword its a friken chainsaw
  7. dakotah787

Mobile what weapon would you like?

Armour=none causei have them all (dev included (i have adroid that ive been storing items on)) Weapon=soul scyth (this is literally the only weapon i need then i have them all) Tool= have them all
  8. dakotah787

Im sure he means mobile because its a mobile thread
  9. dakotah787

Holy grenades u can mine super fast with it (if u throw one at a time and pick up the loot then throw another) u can grief quickly also its a perfect wepon cause it one hit kills any player (i pvp alot)
  10. dakotah787

Mobile Wierd glitch

Whats the glitch???
  11. dakotah787

Mobile Biome Anomalies

Hacker XD
  12. dakotah787

Mobile Biome Anomalies

That was the recent android update wich i told 505 gmaes that bug im sorry if ur mad
  13. dakotah787

Mobile Biome Anomalies

Lies ive searched 100 worlds and no ice chests so i had to hack in the ice chest stuff
  14. dakotah787

Mobile Is paladin, corruptor, or floaty gross spawning??

Honestly i hated those guys and i kept getting vitamins non stop i guess i was just lucky but it was worthless to me so i kept one and deleted the rest because i hacked in so much stuff but one time me and a friend were farming dungeon for fun and we found two paladins in 10min maybe try farming...
  15. dakotah787

Mobile What did you want for the next mobile update?

U guys are asking stuff that peoples devices cant handle android can barely handle the recent update and if u force all this stuffthe bugs will get worse and worse then adventuelly u will all regret pushing them because the game wont even load anymore there is a reason to all the limitations...
  16. dakotah787

Other Game Minecraft Thread

Guys i just became head builder on the best mcpe server ever!!!!M!!
  17. dakotah787

Other Game Minecraft Thread

Im sure 99% of stuff in 1.8 came from a mod
  18. dakotah787

Thanks and its ok sometimes im that way

Thanks and its ok sometimes im that way
  19. dakotah787

Sorry i forgot >.< 505 games does sooo sorry

Sorry i forgot >.< 505 games does sooo sorry
  20. dakotah787

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

No need to be rude and id agree controlls would be nice if u upgraded them added the sethome buttons (my friends wish for this alot) and an insta buff button somewhere like pc
Back
Top Bottom