• Users: JabbaD
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. JabbaD

Ask and idiot (almost) anything

Literally do what the thread title says
  2. JabbaD

So I wanna start a terraria lore story but with you all involved

Rules: -no weird out of context junk -keep on the terraria topic -no shipping NPCs or players -respect what other people add unless it makes no sense - and lastly have fun I’ll start Many years ago a land was formed from ancient gods, a land of piece that was ruled by many different creatures...
  3. JabbaD

This is my pixel art page

(I will slowly edit this over time) I want you guys to be able to give me suggestions and feedback on my latest creations.
  4. JabbaD

I need help with my mod.

Alright I have some great ideas for mods and I need help. I am looking for spriters, animators and programmers. For those of you interested submit some pictures and animations (terraria style only) on this conversation if you can code let me know. The best will be picked out to help me with a...
  5. JabbaD

IC Good morrow fellow adventurers.

My name is Jabba and I am a paladin if you couldn’t guess I wish to see your backstory and role play character story throughout this journey. I once lived In the dungeon before it was crawling with the undead. I left when Cthulhu destroyed the dungeon and I moved to the mages tower where I...
  6. JabbaD

How rich journey characters are

Ok so I’m the one idiot who would use the duplicator to get infinite platinum all you need is 100 copper coins then turn that into silver then once you duplicate that you get gold then duplicate that so you can get 999 platinum every time you duplicate (if you ask me this is broken).
  7. JabbaD

Mobile Terraria mobile servers

Just wondering does anyone know of any terraria mobile servers (small or medium world only) that I could play on, it doesn’t matter if it isn’t very popular.
  8. JabbaD

Build palette

All of you pro builders need to help me out, ok so I'm am working on a bunker in my brothers world and I need a good furniture palette. It is made of mostly iron brick. (There will be more questions on here later).;):merchantwink:~;)`;):nursewink::dryadwink::redspin::redspin:
  9. JabbaD

This is were you can talk to me about random stuff (keep it clean)

Sooo anyone enjoying the mandolorian season 2 or do you watch it for baby yoda. (Comment Star Wars theories please)
  10. JabbaD

Red’s seed

I was loading red’s seed to get moonlords legs when I found this
  11. JabbaD

Resolved [Mobile] Terraria crashing on iPad mini 2 (journeys end)

Hello fellow terrarians I am I need of assistance, I have been playing terraria for about a year now and my game recently updated but now whenever I load onto a world or try to add a server to join the game instantly crashes so is anyone up to help. ~:(~:(~:(
Back
Top Bottom