Search results for query: *

1. Redstonetam15

Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

Ok, I guess I'll make it official, it was only a matter of time. I'm pulling the plug on this game. If there are barely any people to enjoy it what's the point? I made this game when DTG looked like it was going down under, and so I tried to save it by making this game. But now that isn't the...
  2. Redstonetam15

UPDATE COMPLETE!
  3. Redstonetam15

Placed. Entities ordered. +25% Dodge for 2 turns for all allies! The Godmodder uses a great invention called earplugs. You ready your blade. The Godmodder punches TMB really hard in the face with brass knuckles for 3 damage. The Temple Executioners move in, dealing 5 damage to Springtrap...
  4. Redstonetam15

UPDATE COMPLETE!
  5. Redstonetam15

Placed. Entities ordered. Gisela's body is now encased in carbonite. That's an insult to injury. Unfortunately for you, they do not seem to heave fear. They only care about the protection of these ruins. They pelt you with loads of arrows. Charging... You enter the Inner Temple to find...
  6. Redstonetam15

UPDATE COMPLETE!
  7. Redstonetam15

Entities ordered. Second NSL Gamma summoned. The Godmodder is now immune to being decked! You hire an assassin for 3 Gold. He strangely does not come back. There are also more than before. You suffocate Gisela for 55,000(-40,000) damage! Gisela dies! Entities ordered. The worst math...
  8. Redstonetam15

UPDATE COMPLETE!
  9. Redstonetam15

You're right. I am the Godmodder, what can they do to me? I can change fate, you know. I am not bound to whatever this foolish game this. You provide some confidence. Serperior summoned! What rabbit? Hey, Zero-Two is a god tier waifu! An army of weeaboos promptly storm upon him for 1...
  10. Redstonetam15

UPDATE COMPLETE!
  11. Redstonetam15

The Edge deals 40,000(-10,000) to the New Killer Rabbit! This kills it. Entities ordered. 20,000 damage to a Memory Guardian. 40,000 damage to the Junker! It dies. EAAAGGHHHHH!!! But... I CANNOT LOSE... The Godmodder is severly conflicted. You should try decking him. Th Godmodder pokes...
  12. Redstonetam15

UPDATE COMPLETE!
  13. Redstonetam15

Entities ordered! You heal Gisela for 15,000 HP. The Godmodder scoffs at your speech. The Onyx Dragon doesn't care much for you, unless you're a hero from the dead. Besides, I am not sure what game you are talking about, and what rules... But sure I'll die. That's definitely a possibility...
  14. Redstonetam15

UPDATE COMPLETE! You guys are doing pretty well!
  15. Redstonetam15

Entities ordered. The Werewolf, Killer Rabbit, DarkUprising, Junker and Wyvern get healed by 10,000 HP. Entities ordered. You beat up an Oblivion Guardian for 30,000 damage. You know nothing about ̧҉̛͍̦̱ͅw͜҉̹̦̲̮͟j̛̛̩̜͓͇̣͝r̴҉̞͙̻͔̱̗̺̱a͓̺̬͙̗̖͘͜j̨̘̞͇é͓̳̮͍͔̥̥̻J̣̫͎̙̻̦̬̻͘! ... I'm soundlike like a...
  16. Redstonetam15

Heads up, I will be gone for the next two days, don't expect progress since there's no wifi to update. EDIT: I am back and the update is complete!
  17. Redstonetam15

Entities ordered. Blockra summoned. What Force Field Defense Device? Entities ordered. 20,000 damage to a Qualm Guardian! Try not to double post kplsthanks. ERR: You cannot combine both charge posts into one! You find that they are completely smoldered. Emrakul summoned, though...
  18. Redstonetam15

Entities ordered. Another 50,000 damage to Skeletron Prime via Bullet Massacre! Entities ordered. 20,000 damage! Good thing Skeletron Prime isn't a living being. Entity ordered. 20,000 damage to Skeletron Prime. Edginator summoned... It's in a clash with the Dullinator! Entities ordered...
  19. Redstonetam15

Entities ordered. 60,000 damage to Skeletron Prime via lots of stabs. Entities ordered. you kill 2 Snipers. Entities ordered. You create a chest with stuff. You summon a second NSL Gamma. Dara summoned, although significantly nerfed. Clock made, but heavily nerfed. 3 uses, gives an entity...
  20. Redstonetam15

Entities ordered. 40,000 damage to Prime Cannon! You never told it to guard the Production Sector. You heal the Production Sector by 25,000! Jokes on you, the Godmodder doesn't think Trump is terrible! Entity ordered. You fail to hit anything and crash on your face. 7.5% completion to...
Back
Top Bottom