Search results for query: *

• Users: MrRickPick
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MrRickPick

Game Mechanics List of statistics

A bestiary is certainly cool, but what about statistics? Jumps, kills, number of blocks and so on?
  2. MrRickPick

Blocks & Decoration Echoes in the Caves

How about the echo in the caves from everything and the sound of drops? That would give more of a sound atmosphere, I think.
  3. MrRickPick

Blocks & Decoration What about a block that pushes other blocks sideways?

Yes, yes, this is an analogy with a piston from Minecraft. But, why not? In my opinion it would be cool
  4. MrRickPick

NPCs & Enemies a new kind of slime

how about a honey slime? Maybe he drops hearts when he dies? And honey block
  5. MrRickPick

Weapons & Equip Mana and Life Bracelets

I have an idea. How about making a bracelet of mana and life from shackles and crystal hearts and stars?
  6. MrRickPick

Mobile Screen scale at death

With the death scale of the screen can not be changed, as it was on pc
  7. MrRickPick

Working as Designed [Mobile] Special plants

Special plants for the dye merchant do not grow in the world.
  8. MrRickPick

Mobile Optimization

Я понимаю, конечно, что весь мир нужно каким-то образом погрузить, чтобы растения росли и т. Д., Но большие и средние миры часто лежат и фризают
  9. MrRickPick

Mobile Scaled

After death, you can't change the scale of the screen when the meter is coming
  10. MrRickPick

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Flowers

NSome flowers do not have the last stage of growth, so it is not clear when they can be harvested
  11. MrRickPick

Working as Designed [Mobile] A lot of problems

Not complete Water shaders, no wind settings in the settings, very rare granite and marble caves, no sight of what kind of map when selected in the settings
  12. MrRickPick

Mobile Achieve

Missed some achievements of their terraria 1.4
  13. MrRickPick

What is more convenient for you to play?

Что облегчает вам игру на ПК, консоли или телефоне? Лично я по телефону, но думаю, на консоли было бы еще круче
Back
Top Bottom