Search results for query: *

1. Lunar Eruption

**REPORTED** Bugs related to the latest secret seed (get fixed boi)

Here're two bugs related to the recent seed, get fixed boi. 1. Crispy Honey Blocks aren't highlighted by Dangersense Potion. 2. The initial Hallow infection failed to convert Corrupted Jungle Grass, resulting in a hybrid biome of Hallow (Pearlstone) and Corruption (Corrupted Jungle Grass)...
  2. Lunar Eruption

**REPORTED** Clentaminator Solution's effect on Corrupted/Crimson Jungle Grass

I'm actually playing on 1.4.4.2 but it doesn't give me such an option. I tried to use Clentaminator with Dark Blue (mushroom) and Blue (hallow) solutions on evil jungle grass, but nothing happens. In my opinion, the former should just turn it into mushroom grass. It's weird that Blue solutions...
  3. Lunar Eruption

Resolved Dryad refuses to report world status in Zenith world (getfixedboi)

I'm using English in-game. It looks like the glitch was gone when I reentered the world once more, or created a new one and defeated WoF. I haven't found a way to reproduce it. But anyway, here's the world file.
  4. Lunar Eruption

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I also tested Desert Tiger which is on the same tier. Its DPS is still lower than Stellar Tune or even Nightglow despite the use of whip stacking. Its performance is unstable as well. Please refer to my original post.
  5. Lunar Eruption

True Excalibur needs a buff. Against a single target dummy, it deals almost the same DPS as Excalibur with the same armor set, accessories, and buffs. Also I feel that Summoners are overly nerfed in 1.4.4. Tried 5 DPS accessories with 3 whips (Kaleidoscope for damage, Dark Harvest+Durendal for...
  6. Lunar Eruption

Resolved Dryad refuses to report world status in Zenith world (getfixedboi)

I created a new world with one of the latest secret seeds, getfixedboi. After EoC spawned naturally and was defeated, Dryad moved in. I tried to ask her about the corruption status, but once I clicked the "status" button, the dialog box disappeared (looks like it was just hidden instead of...
  7. Lunar Eruption

I think debuffs inflicted on enemies need to be rebalanced. I'll make a list for comparison. (player-only debuffs and visual ones are not listed here) In conclusion, many DoT debuffs need to be buffed here. For Poisoned, On Fire, Frostburn, and Shadowflame, I'll suggest increasing their...
  8. Lunar Eruption

As a summoner, we already have Desert Tiger, Raven, Xeno Staff, and maybe Tempest Staff as usable post-plantera minions, and there are also unreliable ones like Pygmy and Deadly Sphere. On the other hand, only 3 options exist for endgame summon. The Dragon's AI is kinda bad, the Cell's damage is...
Back
Top Bottom