Search results for query: *

• Users: Kieda
  • Order by date
  1. Kieda

Yeah played it already, just hoping to see more maps that are as good as it

Yeah played it already, just hoping to see more maps that are as good as it
  2. Kieda

Map-Adventure Down the Well

I was actually somewhat thinking of making a basic guide & tips for adventure maps thingy, but not sure if it should be video series or just write long texts about different things with pictures. It would be heavily based on my, mbran139's and Baih's experiences in our maps and what difficulties...
  3. Kieda

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

The jumps on that part are a bit silly indeed, could've tried making those easier probably but already had some issues with making sure the jumps that are supposed to be impossible were in fact impossible. Will try to avoid making jumps that are that difficult in future ;)
  4. Kieda

We gave the player a tabi in our previous map, Echoes of the Lost World, but there were mainly complaints about it due to it being awkward to use, accidental uses and caused us to have a combination of items for the player that people weren't experienced on, making parkour very difficult.
  5. Kieda

Map-Puzzle Creating a 1.3.1 Zelda themed map

3. Just move the sensor slightly to the left, it doesn't have collision so you can fall through it 9. I think it has to do with the background wall Looking forward for updates on this!
  6. Kieda

There is a projectile pressure plate on one of the squares over the bridge. You have to hit that to open the door.
  7. Kieda

Map-Puzzle Creating a 1.3.1 Zelda themed map

Some stuff I thought when playing through it I don't know when you get all this items but the only weapon useful for any kind of combat is the enchanted sword. You could use some details on the background, having the pyramids wall to be all the same texture makes it look kinda boring. Am I not...
  8. Kieda

where are all the amazing 1.3.1 adventure maps?? i was promised maps

where are all the amazing 1.3.1 adventure maps?? i was promised maps
  9. Kieda

It seems like our v1.1 wasn't just in time for you, as we made the first 2 waterbolt thing way easier, and bunch of other small changes to things that were too difficult or weren't very clear. We definitely did use the projectile pressule plates quite a bit, but we didn't really reuse the same...
  10. Kieda

Okay there is a v1.1 update to the map now. It should fix bunch of issues people are having. If you were in the middle of a playthrough, you can always pick up the gems and take them to this map with your character and do the later areas in this version.
  11. Kieda

Nah you don't need to make significant changes to this map. Most of the things I mentioned were mainly to keep in mind in future maps :)
  12. Kieda

A fun map. Especially loved the open feeling early into the map. The ice caves and some of the jungle were definitely my favorites. The puzzles were mostly cool, though there was nothing really complex or difficult. Would've loved to see a bit more of those. They kinda stopped halfway through...
  13. Kieda

If you are having issues with this on other games too, you might want to consider checking your monitor settings and turn brightness on from there. 1) Yeah, I dunno, I kinda like dark areas where you don't necessarily see everything always. Obviously we won't do anything where not seeing...
  14. Kieda

You are probably playing with a bad lighting setting, try "color" and you should see just fine, at least when using the shine potions
  15. Kieda

Sorry, it's an oversight from us. If you enter the spike room and then leave the map, the spikes won't start again. You'll have to just bring like a pickaxe from another map and mine through it.
  16. Kieda

You just have to turn around next to the incinerator and it will jump behind you -> into the incinerator
  17. Kieda

Go up the tower, there are ropes all the way up
  18. Kieda

You could check out our previous maps, links are in the first post. But wait with the Zelda one as 1.3.1 broke it's cannonball stuff, we are gonna fix that soonish
  19. Kieda

If you mean the first minecart thing, there are rails high up that you can jump to from the left
  20. Kieda

Uh, not using it too early or too late? It's nothing major, but people often use the cloud jump too early when they are still ascending.
Back
Top Bottom