Search results for query: *

1. Armisius

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

There is a problem with the SoulBound class, it doesn't really work with summons that shoot things, they just despawn!! Please fix it, as the game is unplayable for summoners :'c
  2. Armisius

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hii, i was playing some terraria, with calamity, and when killing some bosses, they drop some random items, like the Scourge drop fishing things like the set and accesories, also I think the eye of Cthulhu drop some calamity summon weapon that fires red flamethrower, and it is so broken for the...
  3. Armisius

Moddin Harderino

Moddin Harderino
  4. Armisius

tModLoader Compression - Boss Spawning Chaos and more...

Hello, error here! Using Windows 10 x64, tModloader v0.10.0.2, Terraria 1.3.5.2 Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Compression.Items.Accessories.RangersEye.AddRecipes() at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
  5. Armisius

Expert Mode...

Expert Mode...
  6. Armisius

tAPI NeoMods

Please, update the recipebook mod so it can be used on multiplayer games (with dedicated servers)
  7. Armisius

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Hey, I'm making a software to port mods from tConfig to tAPI, I just finished the item porting, now I'm going to start with buffs, if anyone is interested I can post it in the forums.
Back
Top Bottom