Search results for query: *

1. ArtyyTheTerrarian

tModLoader Thrower Class Remastered

They should drop from golem, did it not work for you?
  2. ArtyyTheTerrarian

tModLoader Thrower Class Remastered

Thrower Class Remastered is a mod that is made to revive the thrower class by adding new weapons, armors and all that to the thrower class. The mod currently adds 60+ new weapons, 18 armor sets and a few accessories. The mod is still going to be updated. If there are any overpowered or...
  3. ArtyyTheTerrarian

tModLoader Hybrid World

I can't do it on this site, the .tmod extension is not supported. But I will probably make a mediafire link. And can't you just go to the official mod browser? Why do you need to install it manually?
  4. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Yep, I just wanted to see if someone commented something on my mod pages or anything, and I was...

Yep, I just wanted to see if someone commented something on my mod pages or anything, and I was logged out of my account for some reason. Anyways, hello, thanks for still following me, truly, long time no see!
  5. ArtyyTheTerrarian

tModLoader Artyy Weapon Pack

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately, I can't make it so the fall damage is back with the horseshoe, but I will make the crafting recipe a bit harder and I will make the wand itself a little slower to use. Anyways, thank you for playing :happy:. If you find any item too overpowered or...
  6. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Yea, heal swords are kinda OP. I tried to add hard crafts for them, but, I failed miserably xD. Well, good luck playing, I appreciate your support :joy:
  7. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Also, check out Hybrid World. I've alredy released it. HW is cool!
  8. ArtyyTheTerrarian

tModLoader Hybrid World

Yea, maybe. If I like your ideas and if I can make them, then, sure. Okay.
  9. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Okay, im gonna fix it, tottaly. But I've decided to take a break from terraria and do my own things. Thanks for the feedback. Gonna be fixed.
  10. ArtyyTheTerrarian

tModLoader Hybrid World

I decided to unpublish the mod for reasons. I am currently working on my third mod, which is an expansion for the thrower class. I will release it fairly soon. (hopefully) I will rework a lot of stuff from both Artyy Weapon Pack and Hybrid World later, and republish them. Please be patient.
  11. ArtyyTheTerrarian

tModLoader Can I link more than 1 mods to github?

I think I figured it out myself, but im not sure. Im gonna post here if any trouble, but I think I figured it out. Also, you were very fast to reply, вот розбийник. Я тоже русский, кста.
  12. ArtyyTheTerrarian

tModLoader Can I link more than 1 mods to github?

Hello. I've released AWP and linked it to GitHub. Ok, cool. But what if I want to link another mod? Do I just erase the name of already linked mod and re-link the second one? Will the first mod un-link and be 5MB again, or everything will be OK? Thanks.
  13. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Also, I can add your own vanity set in my mod) It's easy to do and that would be cool) Reply if you want to
  14. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Thanks. I am really close to finishing Hybrid World. And I can say that Hybrid World is smaller, but better. For example, AWP has 173 items, and HW has 140+ items. I plan to release HW by the end of December. Thank you, I appreciate your support) :joy: :happy:
  15. ArtyyTheTerrarian

So, i know how to add basic particles that leave a trail after a proj, but how can i make it spawn in different shapes?

So, to add basic particles you need to type something like this: public override void AI() { Dust.NewDust(projectile.position, projectile.width, projectile.height, DUSTIDHERE); } Or to add custom paricles like this: public override void AI() {...
  16. ArtyyTheTerrarian

really, I want to post something in modding thread, but insufficient privileges. Waiting until I...

really, I want to post something in modding thread, but insufficient privileges. Waiting until I can post there.
  17. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Ahhhh... I hate it. Now I need to update the mod AGAIN... ono. There are a bunch of little things that i missed like wyvern scales not dropping. My gosh. Please, comment here if you find any other bug.
  18. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Basic zombie walking animation

For anyone out there, who needs a zombie walking animation, here. Take it.
  19. ArtyyTheTerrarian

I agree with blobo, they are buggy, but idk how to fix it. About boss checklist, earlier, there was a list of bosses in boss checklist, but suddenly when I compiled the mod, an error appeared and the list was no longer working. I had to remove it. This is very bad, I know it would have been...
Back
Top Bottom