Search results for query: *

1. P

TTT The Terrarian Times: Took an Update in the Knee

arkhalis ur name is in a sword and i like that sword
  2. P

lel i want red or cenx to reply to me to my question cuz will he be the master kid of terraria

lel i want red or cenx to reply to me to my question cuz will he be the master kid of terraria
  3. P

Cenx are u gonna teach ur baby how to play terraria when hes about 4 or 5 :D

Cenx are u gonna teach ur baby how to play terraria when hes about 4 or 5 :D
  4. P

:D Cheetos are amazing and minute maid tropical punch is delicous

:D Cheetos are amazing and minute maid tropical punch is delicous
  5. P

i ate cheetos and they were extra cheesy and crunchy

i ate cheetos and they were extra cheesy and crunchy
  6. P

congrats for ur baby red and cenx but i got 1 question, are u going to teach ur baby how to play terraria or be the next generation of terraria plz awnser this red and cenx:p:naughty::D
  7. P

Well since Red and Cenx are having a baby im guessing they are gonna teach the baby how to play Terraria:p:p:p
  8. P

Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

cant wait for it since im a ios and also will there be social slot for ios for the accessories and can u dye the accessories cuz i want to do it and im hype so ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN PEOPLE and oh yea it will be like the pc on the 1.2.4 when every pc was hype for 1.3 well ALL ABOARD THE HYPE...
  9. P

Weapons & Equip Obsidian armor set bonus

i was expecting the set bounus to be immune to lava but then again thats too op
  10. P

Weapons & Equip The Blood's Edge

umm wheres everyone and y theres no new replies O.o
  11. P

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

wut i think reds moustach looks sexy
  12. P

So the crimson after the corruption so crimson is better like the palladium, oricalchum and titanium ore they are better than cobalt, mythril and adamantite so yea
  13. P

i cant believe people liked this that i said "im so dumb (its true) i just cant believe that
  14. P

well thanks for the sprites zak but i think with the crimson world the terra blade is the same but seriously 3 people want me to die and never come back O.o
  15. P

I am so dumb (its true)
  16. P

(P.S this is my FIRST thread so show support) So this is my suggestion and basically the people that have the crimson get to have the blood butcherer and the rest to make the nights edge right? So the nights edge fits the corruption and it doesn't fit the crimson because its purple and no red on...
  17. P

Seriously i think Red's/Andrew's moustach looks so sexy and that smile fit the moustach:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy...
  18. P

Congratz on the wedding and hope u have a great life together and might just might have a child (what was that weird O.O) + Reds moustage so sexy and beautiful O.O
  19. P

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: The Cook!

I like this idea and also im hungry and so tempted to eat LASANGA
  20. P

congrats on the wedding Red and Cenx (what was that weird saying congratsO.O)
Back
Top Bottom