Search results for query: *

• Users: Prince Ink
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Prince Ink

Single Thread RP Classified Fears: Resident Evil RP

WARNING: The game series this roleplay is based off of can be very violent. This roleplay will not be as violent, however be aware of this before joining. Welcome to a world of terror, my friend. Here, things never seem to calm down. After the defeat of Umbrella, a new group formed known as...
  2. Prince Ink

Story Aftermath Adventures: Alternate Adventures

(Inspired by Marvel's "What If..." series. More chapters will be added, and feel free to suggest alterations of the timeline to be turned into chapters.) Aftermath Adventures Alternate Adventures The world of Terraria is an exciting place full of both wonders and dangers. Many stories...
  3. Prince Ink

Other Art Hero Forge Library

Hello! I’ve started creating Hero Forge versions of my OCs and a few side characters. I’ve decided to make a thread out of them! :) These are some of the current Hero Forge characters I’ve created based off of my OCs and side characters. More may be added. Aftermath Adventures: A...
  4. Prince Ink

Short Story Aftermath Adventures: After the Aftermath

Aftermath Adventures After the Aftermath This story follows the story of a wolf/human hybrid named Ink from the world of Terraria. After winning the war against an evil clone of himself and an evil organization called the Eternia Cult, Ink struggles with going back to civilian life after...
  5. Prince Ink

Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures: Age of the Mighty

Story: Long before the events of Aftermath Adventures, Terraria was in a state of constant war and struggle. Many people were captured each day, and double were killed. The main struggle was a cult known as the Lunatic Cult, with a goal of reviving Cthulhu, an ancient celestial beast capable of...
  6. Prince Ink

Other Literature MFA Case Files

The MFA, or Multiverse Fugitive Authority, is a faction I have in the roleplay A Tale of Two Countries (Old, not rebooted). These are all the different cases they have chosen to reveal to all of you about all the types of things they deal with. More files may be released. (WARNING: Not all...
  7. Prince Ink

Single Thread RP Metal and Souls: FNAF RP

Story: Original: The year is 2026. Fazbear Entertainment is in the process of building a brand new pizzaplex, soon to be the first of it’s kind. But this seemingly innocent company has some dark secrets still leaving remnants scattered around the site. For back during the company’s beginnings...
  8. Prince Ink

Single Thread RP The Dead and the Afraid: Little Nightmares RP

Story: Welcome to the world of Little Nightmares! Well…it’s not welcoming. Not the slightest bit. Horrors lurk around every corner. To survive, you must run, hide and fight. That is, if you’re a kid. But maybe you’re one of the horrors yourself. Maybe you can be found in the forest by the...
  9. Prince Ink

Single Thread RP Secure. Contain. Protect.: SCP Roleplay

Story: Welcome to the world’s most decorated zoo full of everything you wish was make believe! It’s been quite busy lately: New SCP entries being discovered, new Class Ds being captured and, of course, lots of paperwork documenting all of the deaths, injuries and breaches. But the site must...
  10. Prince Ink

Character AMA!

Hello! Welcome to my Character AMA! This is where you get to ask my RP characters from the Aftermath Adventures RP (by Me), Crisis Averted: Skyrim RP (by TerrariaOn3DS), Secure. Contain. Protect.: SCP Roleplay (by Me), A Tale of Two Countries (By Agent Sandstorm), Aftermath Adventures: Age of...
  11. Prince Ink

Builds My Top Three Current Builds

Please let me know what you think below! Also, I’ll post a poll where you can vote to tell me your favorite!
  12. Prince Ink

House/NPC Resort

My home that I’ve built up over my time in Terraria: Features: Bar Rooms Bathroom Crafting My bedroom Banner Room Storage Room
  13. Prince Ink

Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

Story: Original: It's over. The Moon Lord has been defeated. Cthulhu's resurrection has been stopped. Society has began to rebuild itself town by town. But the struggle for balance in Terraria is far from over. The Lunatic Cult has gone missing, and everyone thought they were gone. But recently...
  14. Prince Ink

Theory: The Last Dryad and How They Survived (Deleted)

Sorry, but I don't want users seeing this and having this as the first impression of me.
  15. Prince Ink

Theory: The Underground Societies of Terraria (Deleted)

Sorry, but I don't want users seeing this and having this as the first impression of me.
  16. Prince Ink

Theory: Is It Morally Right to Kill the Wall of Flesh? (Deleted)

17. Prince Ink

Theory: The Guide's TRUE Identity (Deleted)

Back
Top Bottom