Search results for query: *

• Users: Zekeram12
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zekeram12

Secret World Seed Terraria of Future Past

Everyone likes looking back on the good ol' days, right? Thinking about how much better everything totally was back then? Well, why not relive some of it? This seed would bring back a few... key features from classic Terraria. ...For better or for worse. World Generation No slabs or slopes...
  2. Zekeram12

Weapons & Equip An ultimate Summoner weapon prefix

So you know how melee weapons can be Legendary, ranged weapons can be Unreal, and magic weapons can be Mythical? Summoner doesn't have one of those. Maybe the prefix name could be... Feral? Unchained? Something along those lines. (On a more personal note, this is pretty much my only remaining...
  3. Zekeram12

Biomes & Nature [EXPERT MODE] Corruption/Crimson/Hallow can spread through placed/living wood and stone brick/slab

Exactly what it says on the tin. Think about it, the biomes can already spread through regular trees and regular stone, how is it resistant if it's blocks or bricks/slab? I'd imagine this would be Expert exclusive, it'd probably be too much for Normal. As one would assume, when converted, wood...
  4. Zekeram12

Weapons & Equip Double-Stack Sunglasses

Quite simply, if you have sunglasses in your armor and vanity both pairs will appear on the player, similarly to the bucket.
  5. Zekeram12

NPCs & Enemies Fixing Mech Boss Auto-Spawn

I've been playing through Terraria again*, and I've found one of the biggest problems with early Hardmode is the fact that basically every other night, a Mech Boss tries to murder me, with it being so bad to the point where the Twins tried to fight me on the first night. To fix this problem, I...
  6. Zekeram12

Least favorite weapon?

Everyone loves to talk about their favorite weapons, but what about the ones that you utterly despise? You know, the weapons that you want to personally break over your knee? Mine would definitely be the Influx Waver.
  7. Zekeram12

Blocks & Decoration Wood lanterns and lamps

Why is it that all of the different wood types except the default one get lamps and lanterns? That should be changed, stars in bottles just won't cut it anymore. They would be crafted the same way any other wood lamps and lanterns are crafted: Lantern: 6 wood, 1 torch Lamp: 3 wood, 1 torch I...
  8. Zekeram12

NPCs & Enemies Stair improvements with NPCs

I think NPCs need to have improved stair functionality. Currently, I am fairly certain they are incapable of passing by stairs without going up them, and as such suck at going down floors. If there is some way to improve their AI in regards to stairs and perhaps platforms (which they are also...
  9. Zekeram12

Items Demon eye pet

Please don't ask... For the longest time, I've wanted a demon eye pet but I don't know why. Anyway, the suggestion. Demon eye pets: when summoned, they can have different eye colors and are slightly smaller than the smallest demon eye enemy Contact lenses: a 6% drop from the Eye of Cthulhu...
  10. Zekeram12

Game Mechanics Multiple planes: giving Terraria more depth

Deleted my me, the creator's, request.
Back
Top Bottom