Search results for query: *

1. ForeverPyrite🌳

Why do use a password in your server and only friend people you trust.

Okay, so this may be a bit of a rant (like a Reddit post) but hear me out, please. So in Terraria, when making a server for friends to join, you usually don't add a password because of the extra hassle right? Well today, I am going to get you all to learn from my mistakes. So I met this "astric...
  2. ForeverPyrite🌳

Weapons & Equip "Effect" Dye Slot + Vainity Pets Slot

Simple. For all of your inventory dye slots, there would be another slot to the left of it labeled "Effect Dye". This would allow you to not only have a Color Dye (Ex: Cyan) + The effect of an Effect Dye (Ex. The Mirrage dye) Also with this update, it would be required to get rid of duplicate...
  3. ForeverPyrite🌳

Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

Simple as the name is. Anything and Everything ...and it's at a very low price too! Besides a few items, everything here is at a simple price: FREE! EXCEPT! RoD (A piece of willpower/A RoD) Items with super rare impossible drop rates (Something else with super rare impossible drop rates that...
  4. ForeverPyrite🌳

Ask the one and only ForeverPyrite ANYTHING!

what the title says.
  5. ForeverPyrite🌳

Switch Frozen Wings

I am interested in buying a set of Frozen Wings, (I am doing this for the billionth time and don't want to grind Ice Golems, even with the 1/3 chance of the Ice Feather, I have bad luck. That and the Wyverns are a pain in the butt). Switch, Friend code is: SW-5524-9482-1903. World: bloody hell...
  6. ForeverPyrite🌳

Casual My new Gmail "theme"

I am becoming a huge Terraria nerd if you couldn't tell. Most of my wallpapers are just black but @ppowersteef did such a good job with this, I made it into a wallpaper. If the community keeps this up, I'll make myself a Terraria calender with this type of godlyness :happy:. All credit (and...
  7. ForeverPyrite🌳

Moon Lord = Cthulhu

Just confirming for a friend of course 'cause he refuses to believe it, even after showing him the lore pages, Moon Lord is a version (most likely the Terrarian version) of Cthulhu, correct?
  8. ForeverPyrite🌳

What is your favorite Vanity Set?

Out of the probably hundreds of vanity sets, which one is your absolute favorite? (Please do not include the developer sets as I will be making a poll for that on a later date, probably when I am a more "appreciated" person on the forums, also only items with the addition of "Vanity Item" are...
  9. ForeverPyrite🌳

3DS Why does Truffle's child (Pet) have two eyes when the Truffle only has one?

"As if living underground wasn't bad enough, jerks like you come in while I'm sleeping and steal my children." - Truffle I find it funny that people speculate that the Glowing Mushrooms are his children, WHEN HE IS SELLING HIS CHILDREN LIKE IT IS THE BLACK MARKET! Sorry for the poor image...
  10. ForeverPyrite🌳

Wait....Metriodvania?

Sorry to doubt here, but if we are considering games like Dead Cells to be true Metriodvanias.....can we consider Terraria to be one, or should we just stick with Sandbox Adventure game? (Please answer the poll above, for the fun of course!)
  11. ForeverPyrite🌳

3DS Help with the Mechanic's Rod in the 3DS version of Terraria

I have been binge-playing Terraria on the 3DS for no good reason. I am realizing that I could really boost my stats via fishing, so I brought the good ol' Flesh Catcher out and...... Bass Bass Bass Bass So I was looking through the very accurate Terraria Wiki looking to see what the best rod in...
  12. ForeverPyrite🌳

New Hero's Set Armor

Vs. I decided to recreate the Hero's set for 3DS/Old-Gen Console/Switch as a concept for maybe some type of ligament armor set suggestion in the feature, let me know if you like the idea. If this is successful, I am going to try to make it less like the actual design from The Legend of Zelda...
Back
Top Bottom