Search results for query: *

1. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Hallow Pronunciation - It's not Hollow, right?

I’m British and versed in the many different accents we have, I can think of very few that would provide Hallow as Hollow rather than with a A.
  2. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Will there be the new boss in 1.4.5?

I reckon there will a be a secret boss where if a slime picks up a Zenith, it will transform (like a squire slime) into a boss.
  3. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Weapons & Equip Shimmer bullets?

I think that you should have to shimmer the basic hardmode bullets to get shimmer bullets otherwise it could become a pre-hardmode cheese bullet.
  4. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Biomes & Nature Achievment for killing 1000 bunnies

Maybe an achievement for killing 1 bunny or maybe I could see an achievement for killing 5, 10 or a 100 bunnies but a 1000 is too much and would have to be farmed.
  5. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Weapons & Equip Early game craftable wooden boat mount for crossing bodies of water

The boats would be like paper aeroplanes in that they could be put down and picked up while stacking in the inventory.
  6. The Ghost of Dr Bones

What's your favorite Terraria music track?

I also like Underground and Windy Day but I can’t vote Underground because I can only do 2 votes and I can’t vote Windy Day because it’s not on the vote list.
  7. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Console Title music

An Otherworld alternative to the title music or it can be toggled in settings to replace 1.4 title music.
  8. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Console Title music

Yes but as music for something else in Terraria.
  9. The Ghost of Dr Bones

PC Now what?

Try a special seed playthrough like ‘get fixed boi’ or ‘for the worthy’, ‘don’t dig up’ etc.
  10. The Ghost of Dr Bones

That’s kind of weird ngl.

That’s kind of weird ngl.
  11. The Ghost of Dr Bones

(No longer) Looking for Terrarians to test my trivia questions!

I would be down to do it (sounds like it would be fun).
  12. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Thanks for the follow!

Thanks for the follow!
  13. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Items A life fruit lantern (and more)

It could be in a plant pot like a cutting or something.
  14. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Hot Topic What/who is your favorite NPC?

Goblin Tinkerer or Witch Doctor
  15. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Builds Build tour! Almost 70 hours in pre-hardmode

I need to stop scrolling through the forums and go to bed before I go… Fantastic builds! Love all of them!
  16. The Ghost of Dr Bones

[Resolved] Terraria comics developers disappear, don't respond to e-mail messages or in social media

Best to PM one of the mods or report your own post if you want more than conjecture from other forums dwellers.
  17. The Ghost of Dr Bones

PC Uh....You're not the mechanic

I once found the mechanic, the goblin tinkerer, and the tavernkeep all spaced out throughout the dungeon. They were then nearly killed by a a blazing wheel and a sudden onslaught of dungeon enemies.
  18. The Ghost of Dr Bones

Which do you usually play? Regular seeds or special seeds?

I usually play on regular seeds but occasionally like to spice it up with special seeds. However, I am looking for to being able to continue seeds in the next update.
  19. The Ghost of Dr Bones

What kind of headcanons do you have about Terraria?

My headcanon is that Dr Bones is the cousin of Rune Wizard and Tim. There’s other stuff but that would probably take up a whole thread on its own.
Back
Top Bottom