1. niol

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

Here's the link to it: tModLoader - Regular Stealth Gen While Moving
  2. niol

tModLoader niol's Buffed Acessories

What I meant to say is no one I'm friends with
  3. niol

Damn multiplayer bugs are harder for me to fix as no one usually wants to play terraria, but I'll see what I can do.
  4. niol

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

I made a mod that allows regular stealth generation while moving if anyone's interested.
  5. niol

tModLoader Regular Stealth Gen While Moving

After months of on and off research I finally made the mod that I was first interested in making. This mod was inspired by WVlad's rogue improvements mod and seeing how it no longer works and doesn't seem to be currently in development, I decided to take matters into my own hands and use one of...
  6. niol

Fixed the issue.
  7. niol

Well damn. Thanks for telling me unfortunately I ain't home right now, but when I do get home I'll get right to fixing the bug.
  8. niol

Fixed the issue.
  9. niol

Thanks for telling me I'll be sure to fix it.
  10. niol

Well I haven't modded this game in a while but if you have any suggestions for mods I could add support for then I wouldn't mind doing that for ya.
  11. niol

Well I only added support for mods I regularly play, but if the demand is there for other mod then I'll consider adding support for them.
  12. niol

Are you still experiencing the problem though
  13. niol

I tested my mod with those mods and i didn't encounter any problems with projectiles not dealing damage
  14. niol

I wouldn't mind a list of those other mods as i only tested my mod with other mods that i commonly use
  15. niol

Just tested it and the projecctiles dealt damage just fine but I did find that infinite bee spawn bug again so at least thanks for that
  16. niol

I only ask this as I encountered this issue on previous version and i seemed to fix it as I was updating the mod but I'll check just to be sure
  17. niol

Are you on the current version
  18. niol

With the release of the tModloader alpha this mod is no longer being developed for 1.3.5 so all mod support will be dropped a link for the latest 1.3.5 will being on the GitHub. This used a pretty small mod that I had to practice some modding in Terraria, but then it grew to something more. So...
  19. niol

tModLoader Calamity Stealth Strike Damage Multiplier Mod

From the looks of it the issue is caused by converting a vanilla item to a mod item and by removing this all throwing weapons get the stealth strike multiplier. Honestly I've spent enough time trying to fix it today so I'll just push this temporary fix until I can completely fix it.
Back
Top Bottom