Search results for query: *

• Users: Izzywalfle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Izzywalfle

Texture Pack First Fractal Reborn!

Terraprisma Re-Sprite into First Fractal. You also able to Download It on Steam Workshop as well! : Steam Workshop::First Fractal Reborn "been awhile, huh?"
  2. Izzywalfle

Texture Pack Terraprisma Resprite as Zenith!

It's Have been a while and uhh enjoy this texture pack :) ps. Tell me if the zipped files were empty, i'll replace it with the new ones. Old Terraprisma Texture : Terraprisma Resprite It's Also Available in my Steam Workshop too! : Steam Workshop::Terraprisma but Zenith
  3. Izzywalfle

Blade Staff Resprited to Mini-Terraprisma Staff

Tired being killed by One hit kill queen? yeah me too m8, and i got something for y'all This is how it looks in-game I know it is small change to the Blade Staff, atleast they got the same concept like the Terraprisma. Note : The Chibii and the outfit aren't included :(
  4. Izzywalfle

Fox Golfer

So yeah, According to Redigit, the Golfer is the Zoologist's older brother. Plus I did something to his Sprite. Also --> Zoologist Resprite :3 Update! : This Texture Pack are now Available to Download :P
  5. Izzywalfle

Zoologist Resprite :3

"So yeah, i did something to Zoologist Sprite." Also --> Sprites - Fox Golfer ------- Reverse Version-------------------Full Fox Version -----------------↓----------------------------------↓--------
  6. Izzywalfle

Mechanical Wall of Flesh Sprite (Barrier of Steel)

:mad: Mechanic!! Stop Creating More Mechanical Bosses!!
  7. Izzywalfle

Bringing Back Ocram to Vanilla Terraria

So yeah, This is a Texture pack that replace BoC sprite with Good ol' Ocram[WIP], but uh i'm not sure about the Gore IDs of BoC lemme know in the comment ;) I'll post the Sprites after it's completed also we can't get two prefixes on a single Thread so i had to put it on the title :p
  8. Izzywalfle

Stardust Guardian Resprite

9. Izzywalfle

Texture Pack Terraprisma Resprite

It's Terraprisma but with Zenith Sprite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The Old Post has been Deleted due to zipping problems. It's have been 3 months and i've figured how to post it with the files in. Now the texture pack is available for now in : PC - Terraprisma Resprite as Zenith! Old Terraprisma &...
  10. Izzywalfle

NPCs & Enemies Twins Resprite as Calamitas!

So uh, i've decided to resprite the Twins to Calamitas, and it looks dope though Original Sprite by Fabsol (Calamity Mod Creator) It'll be back for a moment Status : Awaiting Permission...
Back
Top Bottom