1. Gumball

CC Creation Compendium #84

Best spoiler ever
  2. Gumball

Mobile Enemies clipping into dirt

Single player
  3. Gumball

Mobile Enemies clipping into dirt

A little time ago I was out trying to spawn a pinky and just walking around. But then, when the pinky spawned, I am melee class. I was simply going to the pinky but then it went into a 1 block hole and hit stuck moving back and forth. I was about to kill until it clipped into the dirt and start...
  4. Gumball

Worst Weapon or item

The slime gun (when in pre-hardmode) because you expect the slimy saddle. :sigh:
  5. Gumball

Yay! Happy one month-and-a-day anniversary!

Yay! Happy one month-and-a-day anniversary!
  6. Gumball

What equipment should I have for WoF

You are more advanced in the game than me! Congrats. Keep going!
  7. Gumball

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I have a very simple setup. (It is temporary- this is in a newer world) palladium looks terrific with burning hades dye. I love the orange-reddish look! palladium armour (burning hades dye) winter cape (burning hades dye) Sun god Mask (I think that’s the name)
  8. Gumball

Yay! Happy 10 day anniversary!

Yay! Happy 10 day anniversary!
  9. Gumball

Mobile The Twins

That’s... umm.. a lot of stuff! I have work to do :confused:
  10. Gumball

Your thoughts on this theory

Spoiler Warning Have you ever heard something that is absolutely ridiculous but it somehow makes sense? Yesterday I heard a theory that was the definition of that: You are the bad guys and the Cultists are the good guys. this person I saying this because as you know, when Golem is defeated...
  11. Gumball

Mobile The Twins

I don’t have good enough equipment to kill a Crimson Mimic :sigh:
  12. Gumball

Mobile The Twins

Ok, so in my last post thanks to the people who helped me not die every 9.6 seconds. I have a question. What equipment should o have to kill the twins? Because right now the destroyer keeps spawning randomly and just killing my npcs :mad:. Right now, I only have full palladium armor and an...
  13. Gumball

Got myself in a pickle...

Thanks! I haven’t played in 4 years! I’m getting rusty.. :sigh:
  14. Gumball

Got myself in a pickle...

story of a very bad terraria player. Well, what do you know, I’m in hardmode. Kind of over prepared! I had molten armor, fiery greatsword, 58 beenades, a bee gun, Imp staff, flame burst rod, lava charm, and tons of other stuff just to beat WoF. I thought I was unstoppable! And then I beat the...
  15. Gumball

Yea- lol
  16. Gumball

I used molten armor, about 30 Beenades, imp staff, flame burst rod, and a fiery great sword. I actually never used a life force potion, i only used a normal life potion. I also made a flat arena, which you probably used too.
  17. Gumball

Playing for about five years, been on the forums for less than a week.

Playing for about five years, been on the forums for less than a week.
  18. Gumball

Medusa in pre-hardmode

Ah, I’m on the latest update now, but that was before. Thanks!
  19. Gumball

Medusa in pre-hardmode

So, I have noticed on mobile that Medusa will spawn when was I still pre hard mode. In the wiki, it says she is a hardmode enemy. Back then, I didn’t have much stuff, and i barely was able to kill her. Why is this happening?
  20. Gumball

Sorry

Sorry
Back
Top Bottom