Search results for query: *

1. Brain Goo

Question Forum Question Thread V2.0 (1.3.1 Edition!)

Is there a working free cam mod at the moment? Is there a spreadsheet with enemy characteristics? (like sizes, ai type, possible to teleport, pass through blocks, so on)
  2. Brain Goo

Mobile [Project] Motorized Airlock System

since you've switched to a PC version, in case someone haven't seen, might be interesting: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/project-challenge-airlock-systems.31535/
  3. Brain Goo

I wonder if the output signal is send on the next game tic, cos if so you will be able to...

I wonder if the output signal is send on the next game tic, cos if so you will be able to connect output to the input of the same gate.
  4. Brain Goo

All of the 1.3.1 wiring updates that have been leaked so far

AND gate: upd.: you should also add that "it is possible to place more 'logic gate lamps' on this AND gate than just 2. It's flexible."
  5. Brain Goo

[Project/Challenge] Airlock systems

I've added a bit of explanation to the top post. Also as I wrote before, I found airlock systems in Terraria are quite a challenge and fun to build, so I proposing a competition or lets call it just announcing problems which are interesting to solve. I propose to build airlocks between...
  6. Brain Goo

Guide T-MEC Tips Collection - Simple to Advanced Terraria Engineering Insights

So... why is the right teleporter no working? (not possible to teleport to or from it)
  7. Brain Goo

Yep. it is possible to use them or ghost walls or many other systems. Demotivates a bit ;) However I find such things more of a lesson of the game wiring.
  8. Brain Goo

Well, I've finally made it! This is an automatic bidirectional airlock v2.0 I will add a description, block diagram, components overview and everything else a bit later. Can't look at it anymore ;) upd. Ok, I'm adding some explanation: I first want to note that now I see this system too big...
  9. Brain Goo

Maybe not too useful, but an illustration of what can be done following wire color activation order. One pad, 12 destinations.
  10. Brain Goo

Forum Questions Thread

Yup, sorry for not replying for long time, I was looking for something like this modules by inomanoms: Good that we have them. 1. Now I have a new question, do we have some compact sub second delay systems? (like if I want B to be triggered exactly N ticks after input A). I mean something...
  11. Brain Goo

Terraia 1.3 MAX DAMAGE (help me find it!)

Some small update on weapons: 1. normal and bunny canons are also counted by the dps meter and give 90k and 105k damage respecively on 100 dummies 2. tried to stack projectiles from star cannon so that they all hit dummies in one frame but for some reason i'm getting only about 13k dps displayed.
  12. Brain Goo

I propose we also talk about theory and how DPS is calculated, now I only will cover the targets part: We need to maximize the amount of hit boxes available and locate them in one place. Targets that came to my mind: 1. Target dummies 2. Statue spawns 3. Corrupt/crimson chests 4. Bosses 5...
  13. Brain Goo

1,95 kk dps, damn! I was a bit slower, just checked the star dragon, got 0,87 kk, used hoiks to place more than 100 dummies in one spot. Hm, I got an idea that maybe we should try to test damage on crawltipedes, I wonder if it is possible to force only them to be left around the player.
  14. Brain Goo

I want to introduce my automatic unidirectional airlock v1, inspired by [Project] Motorized Airlock System Lucky Lucky Horseshoe. I've noticed that the original one was designed for mobile, so I'm posting it here. It takes 3s to pass through it, and possible to simply reduce it to 2s if the...
  15. Brain Goo

Forum Questions Thread

What will be a fast smallest 1 bit memory cell with target dummy? I want something like: check with A output B(0) or C(1), be ready for next round.
  16. Brain Goo

Mobile [Project] Motorized Airlock System

Just quickly made first 2 versions for water level sensor (have a lot of things to improve), not for the situation mentioned above but maybe could be useful somewhere.
  17. Brain Goo

PC A new type of invulnerability machine

I've checked the machine on a pumpkin moon and unexpectedly reached reached a final wave on 9:7 PM and got 92k points + 45 plat in the end of the night. I'm not wearing a dragon armor here and the accessories are not perfect, I think the result can be improved to about 8 PM! The idea is that...
  18. Brain Goo

PC 1.3 changes

Damn - plantera is difficult now! I don't like to fly around and shoot so it took me quite some time to defeat it my way. Got about 110 defense (turtle armor, warding accessories, all buffs), added two heart statues and a dryad house close to me. Than trapped myself in a chamber from spikes...
  19. Brain Goo

Forum Questions Thread

Where can I read something in detail about damage blocking? Is there any other options except slime statues? (I want to be able to use some melee weapon while damage is blocked) Spikes are not really working for some reason.
Back
Top Bottom