Search results for query: *

1. Argentum

tModLoader Snowball Cannon Overhaul

That might be true, but im balancing this out with short durations and long cooldowns, that way it shouldnt be too op.
  2. Argentum

tModLoader Snowball Cannon Overhaul

Well hello there, and welcome to the WIP page of the mod. The title already indicates that this mod overhauls the Snowball Cannons. This mod will add more Snowball Cannons with a unique (at least in vanilla) mechanic. [/SPOILER] More Weapons have been added and im currently working on...
  3. Argentum

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

ExampleMod has a worm npc file that might help you.
  4. Argentum

tModLoader [Tutorial] TModLoader: Projectile Help

@Codename_Ps your error is fairly simple. Just add the following lines at the top of your file(Also its not needed to use the additional code from the multiple prjectile shooting to make multiple projectiles rain from the sky): using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using AurumMod.Items...
  5. Argentum

Then I cant really help you, like I said I havent tested this before and Im not all knowing either The example mod has a very good example for something like this or you could just look through the terraria code. If you were to look through the code of terrria i still recommend looking at the...
  6. Argentum

Your file has no reference to the mod projectile. Use using Beskil.Projectiles; at the top and/or write ModContent.ProjectileType <CreeperBand> ()
  7. Argentum

You are still missing a bool in the player file. Put this in the raw player file: public bool BrainBand; Now put this in the player file: public override void ResetEffects() { BrainBand = false } Note that the way Im doing it here at all will (with...
  8. Argentum

What do you use to refer to the accesory? A bool or the item name? Using an item name is the wrong way to refer to a item in the player file. Instead use a bool to refer to it. Then put a reference in the accesory file. I can provide an example for a accesory that uses the player file if you want.
  9. Argentum

My mistake, the code belongs in the part of the player file where you determine stat changes and similiar, in the 'UpdateBadLifeRegen' part. If you have done this I recommend looking in Example mod Edit:If you dont have Example mod i will show you example mods example.
  10. Argentum

It should be enough to do this in your player file: if (Your accesory){ Projectile.NewProjectile(player.Center.X, player.Center.Y, 0f, 0f, ProjectileType<Your projectile>(); } If you want a max projectile cap, you can look into ExampleMods Elemental shield.
  11. Argentum

the Steam cloud sometimes messes things up and causes Tmodloader to crash. Are there problems with any other games too? Edit:I'll have to read your stuff later since I'll be offline for now. I hope someone else can fix it while I'm gone Good luck ;)
  12. Argentum

Are you running the game per Steam?
  13. Argentum

@Astro. what exactly happens when you try to run the game?
  14. Argentum

Im not sure if its possible but I doubt it. Many of the achievments did not exist i 1.3.5.3 and Im not even sure if Tmodloader is compatible with achievments. There is probably a way to download Terraria 1.3.5.3 but that is probably on an other side of the Internet. Maybe I missed something but...
  15. Argentum

tModLoader Daybreak-like item help?

The problem is that your Javelin projectile either has a different name than 'ExampleJavelinProjectile' or that it doesnt exist. If you would want the projectile to act like the daybreak you will have to code something yourself. But you can just insert this in your projectile code (In the...
  16. Argentum

@michaelsoftman do you mean werewolf or wolf The wolf uses npc hit sound 1 for organic, the werewolf uses npc hit sound 6 which is the 'beast' hit sound. Have fun :) Edit:There is also an easy way to check for all of these hit sounds. Someone created a thread for that. This is the thread...
  17. Argentum

tModLoader How do I make ore spawn in a specific biome? (And other questions)

Tile tile = Framing.GetTileSafely(x, y); if (tile.active() && tile.type == TileID.MudBlock) { WorldGen.TileRunner(.....); } This should work. Note:This makes the ore generate in mud blocks, not the jungle itself. But that...
  18. Argentum

How do you check if the player was hit and how to apply it to an item/ accesory? I know its probably something really simple and just something I havent discovered yet but I'd really appreciate it if someone knew how to do that... Nvm I figured it out myself...
  19. Argentum

tModLoader Eater Of Worlds type worm boss?

There is a way but it is quite complicated. I have no idea either how to make one with custom ai. But there is a simple way to do it. Its called copying. You can copy stuff from the EoW by using something like: public override string Texture => "Terraria/NPC_" + NPCID.EaterofWorldsHead...
  20. Argentum

tModLoader How to make an invasion?

Im glad that I was able to help.
Back
Top Bottom