Search results for query: *

1. Light Machina

Npcs don't recognize other npcs if one already has an interaction with them

I have this bug too, for some reason no one actually realizes they live next to eachother even though I have the npc flags nearby
  2. Light Machina

Texture Pack Request: Fox Tail texture change

yeah, with all these tails you can put on, its kinda limiting on the species side, re-logic did a surprise with the tails, but they needed more variety, It wouldve made more sense too if the zoologist had many different types to sell instead of just the few
  3. Light Machina

mmn, Ill leave this here, just in case anyone never saw this post, if you see it now and want to give it a whirl, go ahead leave a reply!
  4. Light Machina

I cant do this because I lack experience, but I was hoping someone would be able to do this for me. I was thinking of turning the fox tail texture into shark tail fins! If anyone could do this that'd be great!
  5. Light Machina

Were Fox Outbreak (add zoologist tail and ears to most town NPCs )

awesome pack, Im gonna use this right now hehe
  6. Light Machina

Texture Pack The Christian Bible Texture Pack

great! Now all it needs is a small bit of remastering and a texture change to the hollow armour to that of the crusaders!
  7. Light Machina

Yet Another Furry Snout

Hiya, I love this texture pack, but unfortunatley for me, Im kinda of a shark gal, could you make a variant thats more aquatic looking >w<
  8. Light Machina

Texture Pack Werewolf Tails

Yeeeessss, I love it! Perfection to the max hehe
  9. Light Machina

Yet Another Furry Snout

Ima just slide this into my downloads lol It would be cool if there was other species~
  10. Light Machina

Texture Pack Furry NPCs Pack

Wow, this texture pack is amazing, I love it ^~^
Back
Top Bottom