Search results for query: *

1. StickyQuote

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Not going to lie. I'm extremely disappointed. Yes, I'm disappointed I'm not in there, but it goes beyond that. Just so none of you can hold my honest unfiltered and objective perceptions against me for airing them out in the open and being overly 'negative', I've put my main thoughts in a...
  2. StickyQuote

Wavebank Hyperdimension Nepraria! A HDN-Based Wavebank

No worries, this is ancient for me, but hope you like it all the same. :)
  3. StickyQuote

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The selection of dresses in Terraria is highly limited; to be fair, much of it comes with the design of them on such a tiny body. However, what about those of us who want to dress up in-game in a truly extravagant gown? Well, I present you an answer to such a conundrum and my submission: The...
  4. StickyQuote

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Bump about things like set effects(ie armor effects but for vanity, sunglasses and the sun, etc). Reason I ask is for things like a flowing pseudo-cape, potentially tied to the wind value getting further built upon in 1.4. And also if making something quite more extravagant than a similar vanity...
  5. StickyQuote

Hmn, so here's a question. So armor sets can sometimes have effects, and if I recall, there's vanity that cause effects too, like how the sunglasses change the Terraria sun to the original form but with sunglasses on it. Granted, that's an effect on something disjointed, but say you were to...
  6. StickyQuote

Bumping this.
  7. StickyQuote

So here's a question: You say one submission per person, but can that submission have a variety of different made sets to work from? Like say submitting once and having 3 different themed vanity sets in that same image?
  8. StickyQuote

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Sticky's Quality of Life & World Building Ideas

Hey peeps, been awhile, but been mostly content with my suggestions thus far, so I haven't had much to add. 1.3.6 got bumped up to Journey's End/1.4, and a bunch of stuff to look forwards to. Some of these ideas might tread upon stuff we've already seen, but I'm leavin' them in for fun, and...
  9. StickyQuote

Added the idea for Snail Slime Boots, essentially anti-gravity/climbing travel more like snail and other critters in the game. Sorry for the lack of updates, finding it hard to pinpoint things that would make good additions without utterly ruining the game's setup!
  10. StickyQuote

Changed 'Weapons & Armor' to 'Weapons, Armor & Tools' Added a bunch of ectoplasm/dungeon spirit related dyes, gear and blocks. Added a couple new mounts, including a pygmy palanquin which is an amazing idea and you should all love it to bits because who doesn't want to get carried around by a...
  11. StickyQuote

Added the Enemies, Events & Bosses tab with a chunk of ideas. Ended up removing the wand of sparking buff idea when I noticed it mentioned in the Discord's spoiler area.
  12. StickyQuote

Added a bunch of vanity dye ideas. Filled out the Blocks & Walls and Weapons & Armor tabs with some ideas. Added a Buffs & Nerfs tab.
  13. StickyQuote

Removed a couple things and decided I'll add them into the two new WiP tabs. Renamed 'Atmosphere' to 'Atmosphere & Biomes' and added a bunch of ideas for Corrupt/Crimson and Hallowed jungle and mushroom variants. Added a new vanity idea for jester stuff.
  14. StickyQuote

So after mucking about on the Terraria Discord and seeing that suggestions get lost in the general chat flow, seen or not, as well as Cenx herself saying that it's probably best to make a thread about it, that I shall do! So, I know 1.3.6 is a QoL patch, as well as tuning up much of the game...
  15. StickyQuote

PC Actual Building Vs. Building In 3rd Party Programs

This was the kind of input I was hoping for; thanks for this, really helped set my mind at ease. I appreciate the feed back from both you and Gotcha, sets my mind at ease. Think I'll actually send my first community showcase entry for the winter theme. :)
  16. StickyQuote

Haha, alrighty. I know it's just you but I appreciate the feedback, especially because I kinda feel like that's the case, just wanted to hear it from someone else. Besides, I bet the Terraria devs don't think things like mods and what not are cheating really. Only Bethesda is that derp or...
  17. StickyQuote

Alright, awesome. Yeah, I usually go out of my way to have a stardust dragon, like pulled from an all items world or something. It's just massively frustrating when you wanna do a run where you're not touching anything from outside the world you play on. Also curious if, as a result of wanting...
  18. StickyQuote

Aside the one guy who liked the initial post at the time of writing this, now I'm starting to feel like a madman. I sure hope I don't have more hours than both the devs and those who do youtube content for Terraria. I rarely post here or show off what I build or anything. Was hoping someone...
  19. StickyQuote

So, I'm conflicted. Terraria is my 'zen game' of sorts, something I always boot up to pass time when I'm bored of other things, and have accumulated roughly 3700 hours in it. I like to build, but whenever I go in, to do it, I always either whip out tools from another world to destroy what I've...
  20. StickyQuote

1.3.6 come out already! >_<

1.3.6 come out already! >_<
Back
Top Bottom