Search results for query: *

• Users: Avem
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Avem

Linux GOG tModLoader isn't running system Mono

My system's Mono version is at 6.12, yet tModLoader keeps running version 4.6.1. How do I force it to run my system's Mono?
  2. Avem

Calamity Cutouts #1

Ayo everyone! Avem here. This is just a thread to show off some of my modded art. That's all, goodbye.
  3. Avem

OOC Ashes of Calamity - a Calamity, Thorium, AA, EA, Redemption, Pinkymod, SOA, and Fargo collab RP

It was too late. The Jungle Tyrant's reign had taken over almost all of Terraria. Soran and Syrus were eviscerated within hours. The Devourer unleashed the accursed powers of the Deviantt, Abominationn, and Mutant into the world. The Incident had just defiled and defaced the lands that once...
  4. Avem

System.InvalidOperationException crash in tModLoader 0.11.7.8 GOG Linux

So anyway, I was playing some Fargo + DLC and DLC mods Terraria, and I decided to equip the Soul of Eternity. Of course, it was laggy, so I went into the Fargo's Soul Mod DLC config and disabled everything. When I saved, the infamous "System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called...
  5. Avem

tModLoader (Calamity Mod, tModLoader 0.11.8.1, GOG Linux) Ceaseless Void (or any other boss for that matter) won't spawn

Alright, some background. I have a legit Calamity playthrough in Revengeance mode, and tried to use the Rune of Kos in the Dungeon, which as you all know, spawns the Ceaseless Void. But of course, since you read the title, it won't spawn. The issue persists with all bosses, not just the Void. Is...
  6. Avem

tModLoader Cthulhu's Awakening: Need spriter, musician, and programmer

(Note that this is my first post in these forums, so my posting style may or may not be a bit off.) So anyway, I've been having a lot of ideas for a content mod, including 56+ new bosses, planes of existence, a :red: ton of weapons, items, and blocks, and a bunch of other features. But the...
Back
Top Bottom