Search results for query: *

1. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

NPCs & Enemies How to Make Moon Lord a Better Boss

Despite having incredible buildup, pretty nice visuals and visual style, and impressive size, the Moon Lord isn't a good boss to actually fight. The ideas and basic structure of the fight aren't bad, so the fight doesn't need to be completely changed, but the attacks need work to make them fair...
  2. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Weapons & Equip Allow evil Biome Chest weapons to be Shimmered into each other

Ever since 1.4, you have been able to obtain items from the other evil biome once in Hardmode through the Dryad, including everything unlocked at that stage of progression. But there is still one item that can't be obtained outside of the drunk seed, being one of the evil biome chest weapons...
  3. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

**REPORTED** Slime bunnies disappear in Shimmer instead of becoming Faelings

Referring to the bunny that looks like a bunny with a green slime on it, not the slime with the bunny mask. Basically, when a regular bunny walks into shimmer, they turn into a faeling critter (critter, not item). Slime bunnies just disappear, as if they were an enemy. Can't tell if this is...
  4. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

An INNUMERABLE amount of weapons tested against Golem

I was bored, so I decided to do another one of these, this time against Golem. Golem is interesting because he doesn't move around much, meaning things don't usually have problems hitting him, and in his first phase he is composed of three parts, giving weapons with AoE or piercing an advantage...
  5. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Weapons & Equip Making boomerangs more unique and viable

Boomerangs in Terraria are fun to use, but can get pretty boring eventually for a few reason. Most of them are basically exactly the same, and the only unique ones only have homing or slightly different movement to differentiate them from other boomerangs. We have 5 (6 if you include Fruitcake...
  6. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Web Spit Capitalization Error

Recently I was farming for the Poison Staff when I died to Web Spit from Black Recluses. However the death message ended in "by Web spit", with a lowercase s at the beginning of spit. I don't think think this is intentional as other projectiles have capitalized letters at the start of each word...
  7. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

A LARGE AMOUNT of early Hardmode weapons tested against Expert Twins

Inspired by tests like this by @qwerty3.14, @J Bame, and @Mathbrush1, I've decided to test viable early Hardmode weapons against The Twins to see which weapons are superior in boss fights like this one. I did these tests in Journey mode with the difficulty slider set to 2.00x (Expert mode)...
  8. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

What're your favourite Master Mode exclusive items?

As in favourite Master Mode pet, favourite Master Mode light pet, and favourite Master Mode mount. My favourite pet is either the Deactivated Probe, the Tablet Fragment, or the Robotic Skull. My favourite light pet is the Jewel of Light, and my favourite mount is the Toy Tank.
  9. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Blocks & Decoration Crystal Mounds - A Shadow Orb/Crimson Heart Variant for the Hallow

Out of the three spreading biomes, two of them have destructible background objects that provide loot when destroyed and summon a boss when every third one is destroyed. But the Hallow doesn't have one, probably because it generates differently. But I don't see any reason for it to not have a...
  10. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Weapons & Equip Early-Game Mage and Summoner Changes and Additions

In my opinion, pre-boss mages and summoners are pretty lacklustre. They aren't particularly powerful until you defeat Skeletron and the evil biome bosses, and their weapons at this stage are pretty difficult and/or time consuming to get, whereas melee and ranger have weapons that can be obtained...
  11. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

NPCs & Enemies Changes to Fairy Behaviour

Fairies are very useful for finding treasure, because they lead you to them, unlike other ways of finding them, such as Spelunker Potions and the Metal Detector. I think that Fairies should change what loot they lead players to as you reach certain points in the game, because once you reach 400...
  12. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Weapons & Equip Make Underpowered Armour Sets Better

Terraria's got a lot of armour sets that are overshadowed by powerful ones. I'm going to propose changes to an array of bad armour sets to make them more useful and allow for more variety in terms of useful armour. Bee armour This armour set isn't exactly bad, but is worse than Obsidian even...
  13. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Game Mechanics Get Rid of Some Achievements

A lot of the Achievements are obtained by defeating a boss or event, or obtaining a powerful item, or finding a useful treasure, or encountering a rare creature, which in my opinion are actual achievements. However some Achievements shouldn't be Achievements in my opinion, because you barely...
  14. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Resolved Not Getting "This is....Terraria!" Trophy

Just now, I reached 500 messages. However I didn't get the "This is....Terraria!" Trophy, which unlocks the Brain of Cthulhu title. I got the other trophies for reaching certain numbers of messages, but that was before the forum update (the one that added profile banners and profile post...
  15. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

A Complete Guide to Master Mode

Whenever you create a world in Terraria, one of the choices you have to make is what difficulty to set it at. Classic Mode is best for beginners, Journey Mode is best for players who want to remove grinding or test certain things, and Expert Mode and Master Mode are for those who want more...
  16. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Mobile Is there a way to zoom out the Minimap?

I've been playing a lot on Mobile recently, and I find it annoying that the Minimap barely shows anywhere outside of the screen, which sort of defeats the purpose of the Minimap. Is there a way to zoom out the Minimap on Mobile, like on the PC version?
  17. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Items A Consumable Made From Life Fruit

Life Fruit are very useful, because the jump in maximum health from 400 to 500 (480 to 600 with Lifeforce Potions) makes a big difference. However, unlike Life Crystals, which can be made into Heart Lanterns once 400 life has been attained, Life Fruit become completely useless and make it harder...
  18. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Mobile Crimson Enemies Not Spawning in Underground Crimson AFK Farm

I made an AFK farm a while ago, and I placed Pearlstone nearby to farm Souls of Light to make Keys of Light. Later I decided to change it to Crimstone to farm Ichor, but after I did only regular Cavern enemies have been spawing (Giant Bats, Skeleton Archers, Armored Skeletons, etc.). The...
  19. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Weapons & Equip Make The Ancient Set Actually Armour

I originally had this idea in this thread by @Bed_breaker117: make Vanity armors into actual armor! not a suggestion just an idea! But that wasn't actually a suggestion, it was just a fun idea that he didn't want to be put into the game. So currently, there is almost no reason to visit the...
  20. Dreadnautilus5000🌳

Weapons & Equip Buff Certain Accessories

So recently I made a tier list of all the accessories in this game. As I ranked every accessory, I noticed some that were either very bad, or inferior to their counterparts. So I'm going to suggest some changes to make them better and/or useful for something important. Also, every performance...
Back
Top Bottom