Search results for query: *

1. MagicasquirrelTMT

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Unsafe dungeon walls always considered as brick variant

Game version: 1.4.4.5 Issue: when making artificial dungeon farms using unsafe walls, they always seem to be considered as the brick variant and spawn brick wall related post-plantera enemies. When making a farm to take down skeleton snipers for my ranger playthrough, I noticed an awfully low...
  2. MagicasquirrelTMT

Game Mechanics Three QoL suggestions without new content

With 1.4.4 being released, it is uncertain if any new updates shall be made or not, however, knowing how many times we got another update in spite of hearing the word "last" alongside them, we can assume at least slight new additions or fixes may be in order here and there. This thread is my...
  3. MagicasquirrelTMT

Recent problem with entering the forums

Hello, I will try to keep this short and simple while describing everything I know about the issue. Since yesterday, I am unable to access the forums from most browsers from my Wi-Fi network. Using mobile data and some very specific browsers does allow it, however, trying to enter the site from...
  4. MagicasquirrelTMT

Drawings & Paintings Magicasquirrel's creations nest

Hello, welcome to my art thread which is slowly but surely evolving in quality (hopefully). Be civil in criticism and request, please and thank you. Requests currently closed due to self-improvement efforts.
  5. MagicasquirrelTMT

Other An alternative to mods for mobile and console.

Disclaimer: the following post is not a suggestion on how to make mobile/console mods possible, or how to bypass the system. It has been stated numerous times that the chances of these platforms getting actual mods are pretty much non-existent. This thread is meant as a way to create something...
  6. MagicasquirrelTMT

Weapons & Equip Summoner rework/additions

So, Terraria got it's final major update. 1.4 brought quite some summoner changes... But it wasn't really enough. 1.4.1 came along, and everyone started praising it's summoner changes... But not me. 1.4.1 completely broke summoner, to the point where only a third of it's already shallow weapon...
  7. MagicasquirrelTMT

Magicasquirrel's AMA

Since I have nothing better to do, might as well make an AMA. Probably won't get much attention, but whatever. As far as questions go, I will answer everything, except questions which I have no answer for (and also outright ridiculous or extremely personal questions). Questions, start!
  8. MagicasquirrelTMT

Mobile Looking for some people to play with

Hello, I am just a casual summoner player looking for some people to play with (mostly to pass the time until 1.4.1 is out on mobile). My only real requirement is that you're not toxic, as I don't like playing with people that easily get salty over a game. Other than that, doesn't matter who...
  9. MagicasquirrelTMT

Hello, I'm Magicasquirrel

My nickname is Magicasquirrel (it's pretty much the same in any game or site that I'm on). I've known of Terraria for a long time now, but only recently managed to get my hands on the game on my mobile device. A bit about myself: I don't get along with people all too well, but nevertheless I...
Back
Top Bottom