Search results for query: *

1. A

Why is the moon lord so small

Still good to know though. If he does end up giving me too much trouble, I'll end up doing that. But I'm trying to keep my game as cheese free as I can
  2. A

Question Does that still work on console?
  3. A

Thanks! It's been a really long time since I've played the game, and his laser keeps finishing me off every time. I played on 360 for what feels like forever ago when Ocram was still in the game. After they got rid of him I stopped playing until now, because the Moon Lord is now the only boss I...
  4. A

Thanks, I just always thought of him as a massive monster, but I guess I had high expectations. Still a really cool boss though. another thing I kinda already said was how weird the fight is in general, the laser sweep specifically felt like you couldn't dodge since he always tries to stay right...
  5. A

Alright, something I forgot to add is that I kinda expected him to stay still. Something I don't really like is how spazzy he was 0when I fought him, he was zooming around my character and it was really annoying. But Imma try to get used to it, because even though it wasn't how I expected, it...
  6. A

So, I finally kill the pillars right? And I'm not ready for Moon Lord, but I wanna take him on. After 2 years of not playing terraria and spoiling as little as possible. "Impending doom approaches" Screen is going crazy, giant beam of light!... and he's the size of my EoC arena. I was expecting...
Back
Top Bottom