Search results for query: *

1. Hizora

Pixel Art YelloFace's Sprite Hub

Awesome! i especially like the slimes, bow and ingot. In my opinion the sword has a T H I C C blade and its not really my style
  2. Hizora

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

are your requests open?
  3. Hizora

Why are there minecraft videos on the Terraria playlist on the Re-Logic youtube channel?

thats very weird and i would say re-logic messed up there lmao
  4. Hizora

im not too sure your allowed to submit modded builds, but i still very much like it :joy:

im not too sure your allowed to submit modded builds, but i still very much like it :joy:
  5. Hizora

@darthmorf what is your vanity ingame (like what u wear)

@darthmorf what is your vanity ingame (like what u wear)
  6. Hizora

beautiful!

beautiful!
  7. Hizora

thanks

thanks
  8. Hizora

good help too

good help too
  9. Hizora

i must call upon lord @Khaios for further help with the power of... Videos?

i must call upon lord @Khaios for further help with the power of... Videos?
  10. Hizora

oh goodness, i know what it is... i cant tell ct[REDACTED]hu's secret... :sigh:

oh goodness, i know what it is... i cant tell ct[REDACTED]hu's secret... :sigh:
  11. Hizora

tell me the ways of building

tell me the ways of building
  12. Hizora

Did you find anything in the ruins? i heard a legend of a castle in the snow that had lots of...

Did you find anything in the ruins? i heard a legend of a castle in the snow that had lots of treasure...
  13. Hizora

no problem, i really do like it. I kinda want some lessons ya know lmao :joy:

no problem, i really do like it. I kinda want some lessons ya know lmao :joy:
  14. Hizora

i see you made a DJ room, i have to party in there!

i see you made a DJ room, i have to party in there!
  15. Hizora

skeletron just wants to play terraria with you, why do you have to scare him with your sword?

skeletron just wants to play terraria with you, why do you have to scare him with your sword?
  16. Hizora

Nice! Im not as talented and you did a very good job!`:passionate:

Nice! Im not as talented and you did a very good job!`:passionate:
  17. Hizora

i updated it on khaios' profile and darthmorf's profile

i updated it on khaios' profile and darthmorf's profile
  18. Hizora

My next CC Submission: The hobbit hole (accidentally posted on khaios' profile) [MEDIA]

My next CC Submission: The hobbit hole (accidentally posted on khaios' profile)
  19. Hizora

thanks! i dont really use living wood and didnt think of it, i will improve on my other builds...

thanks! i dont really use living wood and didnt think of it, i will improve on my other builds by ur criticism
  20. Hizora

CC Creation Compendium #82

wait can we enter this month?
Back
Top Bottom