Search results for query: *

• Users: Hizora
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hizora

tModLoader Boss Help

I want to make a worm boss like the eater of worlds but im no good at coding and i can only make a sword that is made at a anvil and does 100 damage (i need it for my mod). Some help would be nice
  2. Hizora

Drawings & Paintings Hizora's Art Thread

Hello Terrarians and welcome to my Art Thread, I will be showing pixel art and digital art on this thread
  3. Hizora

tModLoader Need ore sprites

I cant spend time spriting ores because 1. i have school all week every week 2. I cant sprite for :redmunch:t The ore is supposed to use the colors of the skyware furniture because im making a space/sky overhaul mod
  4. Hizora

tModLoader Shortsword and multible vanilla crafting recipie items

I need help coding a shortsword, i'm brand new to this coding thing and felt like trying to make the most useless weapon type. I also want to know how to make a crafting recipe with multiple items instead of just 50 of one block. Im getting a huge error when i try.
  5. Hizora

tModLoader The Tomato Mod

I reached out to a friend on Saturday and we decided on making a mod, We called it "Tomato Mod". I would like to show everyone current progress on the mod. Click the spoiler below to see progress so far! ideas are appreciated criticism appreciated Credits: Hizora, Developer Okami Tomato...
  6. Hizora

Oh yeah!

On Wednesday i defeated Skeletron, and now... I have defeated the wall of flesh for the first time in my life (legit). Im super happy because when i had my 3ds i had terraria i had 100 hours and no WoF defeated. Lets celebrate!
  7. Hizora

I'm lucky!

I got PC terraria recently and just beat skeletron legit and, lets say i got chippy's couch first try! (ive heard about people who have never gotten it in their 300+ hours) should i put it in my house?
  8. Hizora

PC Looking for players to play long term (steam)

Just reply if u wanna play and add me on steam. 1113952637
Back
Top Bottom