Search results for query: *

1. CursedSliver

Guide For the Worthy Semi-automatic Cobweb Farm (>9999 cobwebs per minute)

I once had a funny idea to try to get 9999 thrones within non-journey mode terraria single-layer. Obtaining 9999 thrones would require 1.4 million pieces of cobwebs, and where would I get all of those cobwebs? And that's where this idea came from. I don't know when you would need to have such a...
  2. CursedSliver

Weapons & Equip Phantasmal Serpent

One day, I was watching Biron's video "Scourge of the Corruptor vs all bosses" and there are constantly moments where there are a lot of eaters stacking after a boss and when they all hit, it's super satisfying to watch. That got me thinking. What if we can have a weapon where, stacking...
  3. CursedSliver

Weapons & Equip Shadow fury - an idea for a new whip

Shadow fury, I thought of this idea a couple of days ago, meant to post it on mods as a suggestion for a modded item when 1.4 tMod comes out, but I figured might as well post it there and see what other thought about it. Shadow fury Base damage: 80 Knockback: 4.5 (weak) Use time: 40 (slow)...
  4. CursedSliver

tModLoader Fargo's Mod - Is eternity mode fair and balanced?

Personally, I very much enjoyed eternity mode, but by how some people say some people says otherwise, I'm actually curious as to how you guys think about eternity mode and its recent updates.
  5. CursedSliver

Unable to let others join my dedicated server

Anyways, I want to create a server on TModLoader for everyone to play on peak times while I wasn't online. However, after doing everything the wiki stated, people just can't join, says "Connecting to [insert ip here]" and it goes on forever. First I thought it was only me having the problem...
  6. CursedSliver

tModLoader An in-depth tier list of all of the enchantments in Fargo's Soul mod

In this tier list, I'll look through all of the enchantments in Fargo's Soul Mod. [/SPOILER] Now, here's my tier explantion: I will rate them from: Assessability (When you can get it and how much you need to spend in order to get it) Effectiveness (where the cases it would be useful, how...
  7. CursedSliver

Items Spectre Arrow - arrows made from spectre bars

Spectre bars- a bar made from chlorophyte bars and ectoplasms. Unlike Shroomite bars, though, it has no consumable uses, and you cannot turn it back to chlorophyte bars either, which means once you crafted all of the items, the rest's are just going to waste. So I added a new arrow type to the...
  8. CursedSliver

PC Rainbow Cursor

The god of luck refused, so I asked to buy one. You set the price, as long as I can afford. Steam: 1034743094 Can trade on Friday night and Sunday (EST)
  9. CursedSliver

tModLoader Tutorial on how to defeat The Twins in Eternity mode

This is going to be an in-depth tutorial on how to defeat the eternity mode Twins. [/SPOILER] Anyways, let's get started! Part I: Preparation The Twins Changelog within Eternity Mode: LinkButton (Scroll down till finds the Twins section in the "boss changes" section) The gear: As for...
  10. CursedSliver

IC The Sectors

This is the Ic. Click me to go OOC Sector 0 Name(A name for your sector): A Beginning
  11. CursedSliver

OOC The Sectors

Welcome, to the sector 0. We'll start from 0 where we all met, and proceeds to progress forward through sectors-- Sector 1, Sector 2, Sector 3... Each Sector is controlled by a player... like levels in other games, but with a twist. You see, the moderators controlling each and every sectors be...
  12. CursedSliver

The most worthless armor

What do you think is the worst or worthless armor at one stage. Mine was palm wood armor, because in order to get it, you need to travel to the ocean.
  13. CursedSliver

PC-Modded Looking for people to play modded Eternity mode terraria

Anyways, title says it all please only join if you are confident with your terraria skills, I don't want to do it alone while all the other people keep dying I'm confident and I'm experienced as well as defeated all of the other bosses besides abominationn and mutant more than once so dont...
  14. CursedSliver

NPCs & Enemies Attempt to make hellstone mining an unique experience: Shallowing Hungry

"The underworld is where you go to at the end of pre-hardmode. What you typically experience down there the first time usually looks like this: Jumping between houses to avoid the hellbats and lava slimes, hiding in the corner of the houses to block the demons, trapping the demons and hellbats...
  15. CursedSliver

IC Eternity - IC

Welcome. "This is a world, where anything, and everything, had gone wrong. The Mutant trio strike down, turning every living beings in the world into an cruel abomination. Eventually, all known terrarians has been terminated. After that outbreak, it seems like this world has been abandoned..."...
  16. CursedSliver

OOC Eternity - OOC

Welcome. "This is a world, where anything, and everything, had gone wrong. The Mutant trio strike down, turning every living beings in the world into an cruel abomination. Eventually, all known terrarians has been terminated. After that outbreak, it seems like this world has been abandoned..."...
  17. CursedSliver

Ask me, an intelligent Soul of Dimensions Anything!!!

Hi, I'm a soul of dimensions, you can ask me anything, as long as it isn't too personal or... you know. Here: Soul of Dimensions
  18. CursedSliver

PC Journey's End all items

Selling all items from 1.4 Journey's End Using in-game currency or other rare items For trading in this shop, all rare or 1.4 items has a custom currency of "CP" (Custom Platinum), you can use this to trade For example, a star wrath has a CP of 150, which can use buy two sanguine staffs which...
Back
Top Bottom