Search results for query: *

1. MechaDasÜberGoober

IC Bossfight!

*Shiz scowls at Exca fiercely before picking up his weaponry and following Exca.* (I don't really care either way, but if you're going to post something involving one of my characters then I'd like if you pinged me... :3)
  2. MechaDasÜberGoober

And it has been deleted

And it has been deleted
  3. MechaDasÜberGoober

TALK TO me I WANT TO the MUSIC don't be scared [ATTACH]

TALK TO me I WANT TO the MUSIC don't be scared
  4. MechaDasÜberGoober

IC Bossfight!

*As he hits the ground again, Shiz extends the limbs to absorb the impact, seeming to disfigure the two on his back. There is no sound this time, and after standing up, one of the arms clunks back into place, visibly creating a small shockwave. The other arm slowly slides back into place, as if...
  5. MechaDasÜberGoober

IC Bossfight!

*Shiz's launched himself into the air with the slam, he falls back down again.*
  6. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Last Post Wins!

Listen kid, I don't have much time.
  7. MechaDasÜberGoober

IC Bossfight!

*With a start, Shiz gets up and slams the floor with all of his arms at once.* *The noise takes a second to reach everybody.*
  8. MechaDasÜberGoober

Design The Dungeon

I put on a police officer's uniform and direct traffic away from myself. Floor 1916 is filled with 2's. They keep on doubling everything at staggered rates... Except for you.
  9. MechaDasÜberGoober

IC Bossfight!

*Shizahr is quite far away from everything, tinkering with one of the new arms he created.*
  10. MechaDasÜberGoober

Correct. Just like me. Shattered. Nah in all seriousness @a really far away planet it's fixed now

Correct. Just like me. Shattered. Nah in all seriousness @a really far away planet it's fixed now
  11. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Last Post Wins!

Paper is delicious. It's so tasty. also that's 3.5k messages and reaction score
  12. MechaDasÜberGoober

Well, that's it. 3.5k Messages. 3.5k Reaction Score. So, I suppose you're all pretty...

Well, that's it. 3.5k Messages. 3.5k Reaction Score. So, I suppose you're all pretty interested, huh? Well. Here I am. The Mecha_Twitchy you've all been talking to for over 3 years.
  13. MechaDasÜberGoober

@RiftALTerBloodfiend [MEDIA]

@RiftALTerBloodfiend
  14. MechaDasÜberGoober

Design The Dungeon

I uninstall smash bros, turn off my switch, and play tf2 because it's a better game. Floor 1912 is filled with blahaj plushies. They're everywhere, and it's nearly impossible to move through them all.
  15. MechaDasÜberGoober

IC Bossfight!

(I'm not really in a good position to post anything but I'll try to do...) (Something.) (Later though.)
  16. MechaDasÜberGoober

https://hypixel-skyblock.fandom.com/wiki/McGrubber%27s_Burger

https://hypixel-skyblock.fandom.com/wiki/McGrubber%27s_Burger
  17. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Last Post Wins!

Bet you can't flip people.
  18. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Last Post Wins!

hold on I have a better song (turn your volume down a tinge)
  19. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Last Post Wins!

i ripped a pillow apart while listening to this song last night :3
  20. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Last Post Wins!

I don't really mind because my punishment on The server was quickly resolved, but I don't exactly like seeing a massive link saying "ooo dis person homophobic bleh bleh bleh" pop up under my name when I get searched up on google..? Stupid :red:ing skial players bro
Back
Top Bottom