Search results for query: *

1. MechaDasÜberGoober

TCF Suggestion Pin Posts in Conversations

Hiya! So I've been in quite a few multi-user conversations and when people have important announcements to make they're often not seen by everybody. I suggest that the pin message button be added to convos for this purpose! This setting could be customized in the conversation creation settings...
  2. MechaDasÜberGoober

Drawings & Paintings Drawing questionably bad artworks for people who ask nicely

If you want me to draw your idea (usually using paint 3d [to a varying degree of success] or pencil and paper) then post your ideas down below. I'm a high school student so I won't respond super quickly, but feel free to ask :3 Drawings must be PG-13 and follow the tcf rules, and must not...
  3. MechaDasÜberGoober

Game Mechanics I'd like to see a slight change in explosion shape.

With the way that explosions work, they create neat little circular holes in the terrain around them. I suggest that explosion spread be slightly randomized so that usage of bombs/dynamite/illegally sourced nitro-glycerine doesn't look so... Fake. Sure, some people will say "No because then it...
  4. MechaDasÜberGoober

IC WELCOME TO (NULL) (IC)

HELLO EVERYBOD-BODY! MY NAME IS-IS ABSTRA! YOU MAY BE FEELING EMOTIONS SUCH A-AS "Pain, anxiety, worry, concern, anger, sadness, fear, etc." BUT DO NOT WORRY, YOU ARE IN GOOD HAN-HANDS! THE PLACE UPON WHERE YOU ST-ST-A-ND IS CALLED (Sound file missing, please check logs for more information.)...
  5. MechaDasÜberGoober

OOC WELCOME TO (NULL)

HELLO EVERYBOD-BODY! MY NAME IS-IS ABSTRA! YOU MAY BE FEELING EMOTIONS SUCH A-AS "Pain, anxiety, worry, concern, anger, sadness, fear, etc." BUT DO NOT WORRY, YOU ARE IN GOOD HAN-HANDS! THE PLACE UPON WHERE YOU ST-ST-A-ND IS CALLED (Sound file missing, please check logs for more information.)...
  6. MechaDasÜberGoober

Other Literature Mecha's Literature and Lore

Hello TCF! I thought that creating a thread to share some of my OC's backstories and writing would be good, so here it is! Disclaimer: If you see this then keep in mind that new stuff will be added over time. Oh, and don't trip on the construction tools laying around.
  7. MechaDasÜberGoober

Single Thread RP CANCELLED (Can I please get a mod to delete this?)

I'm such a freaking furry .w. But honestly, I think it'd be fun. Set on an island around 30x30 kilometers large, creatures of all different shapes and sizes inhabit the land. Most people are friendly, some like to keep to themselves. RULES: No 18+ content, keep it PG-13. Be respectful. No...
  8. MechaDasÜberGoober

PC Terraria multiplayer, open to anybody

Heya people! I'm starting up a terraria multiplayer - server details are as follows.
  9. MechaDasÜberGoober

Game Mechanics Please fix hoiking slimes!

It's not a really massive issue but there is no reason that slimes just decide "naw imma head out". It's also REALLY annoying if it happens with a golden slime/pinky/rainbow slime. Not my screenshot
  10. MechaDasÜberGoober

Single Thread RP Tenor - An urbanised RP

So I made a RP. Tenor is based in a present day, greasy, dark, rapidly-growing city environment. the government is no longer democracy, the rich people stay rich and build their lives on the backs of the poor, and those that do not respect the rich are killed instantly. RP RULES Just because of...
  11. MechaDasÜberGoober

Can I get some help with my custom enemy item drops?

The Enemy NPC i created seems to not like the code I wrote for it. Code is: public override void NPCLoot() { Item.NewItem(NPC.position, ItemID.Gel, Main.rand.Nex(0,2)); } Error code is: CS0115: 'TestSlime.NPCLoot()': no suitable method found to override
  12. MechaDasÜberGoober

error CS0246 The type or namespace 'List<>' could not be found

Title I am confused, here is code: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using TheElementalCollapseMod; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; namespace TheElementalCollapseMod.Items { public class RazorGrass : ModItem {...
  13. MechaDasÜberGoober

Cannot seem to get projectiles to face towards mouse cursor

As in title, I cannot seem to get my sword projectile to face towards the mouse cursor. This is my code: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace TheElementalCollapseMod.Projectiles { public class RazorGrassProjectile : ModProjectile { public...
  14. MechaDasÜberGoober

The Elemental Collapse mod

Hello forums! I am happy to announce the development of the Elemental Collapse mod! This mod has been an idea at the back of my head for a very long time and I just recently started development on it! The mod will add: 10 new bosses and 1 final boss many different enemies (in planning) many new...
  15. MechaDasÜberGoober

What is the Members of TCF's favourite terraria related song?

I'd like to know what music people enjoy that is related to terraria. (E.g. Calamity mod OST, Overworld day remix.) This can also include re-mixes of in game songs. Personally I enjoy: Murderswarm - DM Dokuro - The Tale of a Cruel World (Official Calamity mod OST) Antarctic Reinforcement - DM...
  16. MechaDasÜberGoober

Take or show pictures of dangerous creatures you have encountered (in real life)

Show off the dangerous beasties that you've had encounters with! (includes literally anything REAL & LIVING that is dangerous in some way)
  17. MechaDasÜberGoober

Resolved Report own profile

Hi there, I recently noticed that when logged in, there is a button to report yourself on your profile. I'm not sure if this is fixable, but it would be nice to have this removed? Thanks- Mecha_
  18. MechaDasÜberGoober

A Transgender Called Unreal_Megashark

Hi there, for those that don't know me, My name is (title). I have now been a member of the forums for about 1.5 years. I have liked Terraria for about 8 years, and like to play it as a past time. As the title the says I'm a Transgender (MtF) Please refer to me as she/her and have don't be shy...
  19. MechaDasÜberGoober

Casual Be nice to each other thread

Say something nice to each other in this thread. You can do it as many times as you want per day. :) have a good time
  20. MechaDasÜberGoober

Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

Hi, just explain the boss/enemies look, and Ai really badly. This is just for fun, and to try and make people laugh.
Back
Top Bottom