Search results for query: *

1. RunicPixels🧚🌳

Tool DyeLab - A Shader Development Tool for Terraria/tModLoader

Nothing quite beats having proper visual feedback when writing shaders, great job on the tool! 💜🔥
  2. RunicPixels🧚🌳

This art style is inspired by a some aspects of Terraria, some aspects of Core Keeper and some...

This art style is inspired by a some aspects of Terraria, some aspects of Core Keeper and some aspects of my own style! :) Core Keeper actually inspired me to make this piece to see what Terraria could look like if the style was a bit closer to something like Core Keeper.
  3. RunicPixels🧚🌳

WIP - Terraria 2: Topdown mockup. (Fanmade) [ATTACH]

WIP - Terraria 2: Topdown mockup. (Fanmade)
  4. RunicPixels🧚🌳

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Drunk + Celebration: - Surface PreHM Hallow Biome with Shimmer Pools. - Shimmer Oasis in the desert. - Shimmer Sky Lake (maybe even shimmer / rainbow painted rain clouds) Drunk + For the Worthy + Don't Dig Up: - Replace the underworld with water and snow/ice. (frozen hell) - Replace the actual...
  5. RunicPixels🧚🌳

Pixel Art RunicPixels' Art & Landscapes

It's hard to give an exact estimate, but I usually charge €30/h for personal commissions so it depends a bit on the scope of the drawing.
  6. RunicPixels🧚🌳

Thanks! @MidnightContemplator🪓

Thanks! @MidnightContemplator🪓
  7. RunicPixels🧚🌳

Any cult of 🌊 members yet?

Any cult of 🌊 members yet?
  8. RunicPixels🧚🌳

I finished my Terraria 'ocean biome' pixel illustration! 🧚‍♀️ ✨ 🌊[ATTACH]

I finished my Terraria 'ocean biome' pixel illustration! 🧚‍♀️ ✨ 🌊
  9. RunicPixels🧚🌳

I finished my Terraria 'ocean biome' pixel illustration.
  10. RunicPixels🧚🌳

Okay, I'm gonna do the finishing part of my Terraria Ocean biome drawing live on Pixel Art...

Okay, I'm gonna do the finishing part of my Terraria Ocean biome drawing live on Pixel Art: Finishing the Terraria Ocean Biome Illustration.
  11. RunicPixels🧚🌳

I never shared my Terraria 2 inspired illustrations in here, so here they are!
  12. RunicPixels🧚🌳

Isometric Jungle Biome. (I noticed I didn't post these 2 in here.) My ocean illustration is coming today too!
  13. RunicPixels🧚🌳

It's 🌊 day today. 👀

It's 🌊 day today. 👀
  14. RunicPixels🧚🌳

I'm so close to finishing animating these darn waves. 🧚‍♀️ %:sigh::dryadgrin:

I'm so close to finishing animating these darn waves. 🧚‍♀️ %:sigh::dryadgrin:
  15. RunicPixels🧚🌳

Oh oh, the illusion magic got discovered. Time to fly away before the bottle army arrives...

Oh oh, the illusion magic got discovered. Time to fly away before the bottle army arrives. 🧚‍♀️'s biggest weakness.
  16. RunicPixels🧚🌳

🧚‍♀️fully supports other cults being ran by fellow fairies.

🧚‍♀️fully supports other cults being ran by fellow fairies.
  17. RunicPixels🧚🌳

In light of recent events, no further 🧚 blessings will be given to axe users, and all 🧚...

In light of recent events, no further 🧚 blessings will be given to axe users, and all 🧚 enchantments done on axe-type weapons will be dispelled.
  18. RunicPixels🧚🌳

Yeah, I looked at my old Terraria biomes and I'm like how did I ever do that, and then I open a...

Yeah, I looked at my old Terraria biomes and I'm like how did I ever do that, and then I open a canvas and I actually improve on them? It's so weird. 🙈
Back
Top Bottom