Search results for query: *

1. awesomegamer919

Corrupt a Wish

Granted but said gum rots your teeth. I wish for house of cards to release 3 weeks early
  2. awesomegamer919

Was tempted to put that but idk what the situation with language is :/ it's been nearly a year...

Was tempted to put that but idk what the situation with language is :/ it's been nearly a year since I logged on to the forums...
  3. awesomegamer919

Thanks, In my head it switched between Wick and W-One-K...

Thanks, In my head it switched between Wick and W-One-K...
  4. awesomegamer919

I have wondered for over 2 years now, how do you pronounce your name?

I have wondered for over 2 years now, how do you pronounce your name?
  5. awesomegamer919

I'm back baby

I'm back baby
  6. awesomegamer919

Any chance of us getting a switch version of Terraria?

Any chance of us getting a switch version of Terraria?
  7. awesomegamer919

OU I'm assuming? or is it just in game? In OU Sunflora is useless as it can't keep itself...

OU I'm assuming? or is it just in game? In OU Sunflora is useless as it can't keep itself alive... Ingame then just about anything can work.
  8. awesomegamer919

Do you ever feel sorry for the hundreds of thousand of crabs you've killed making your...

Do you ever feel sorry for the hundreds of thousand of crabs you've killed making your contraptions? XD
  9. awesomegamer919

Hmm... What do you reckon a good counterpart to bonk boy or Delinquent's Down Vest?

Hmm... What do you reckon a good counterpart to bonk boy or Delinquent's Down Vest?
  10. awesomegamer919

Wake up, go on TCF have 11 notices, 8 from @Commander Crocket and 9 are replies to a comment I...

Wake up, go on TCF have 11 notices, 8 from @Commander Crocket and 9 are replies to a comment I made on his profile x_x
  11. awesomegamer919

Hey, you're good at f2, any tips for a new player when it comes to aiming? (I play cs but aiming...

Hey, you're good at f2, any tips for a new player when it comes to aiming? (I play cs but aiming in that is very different), I use scout's stock scattergun
  12. awesomegamer919

Just got back into playing TF2, spent 3hrs choosing which class to main (scout), now to decide...

Just got back into playing TF2, spent 3hrs choosing which class to main (scout), now to decide on a hat >_<
  13. awesomegamer919

@gallantEclipse What room was this? I assume B/W 1 (room where people turn when u press b)

@gallantEclipse What room was this? I assume B/W 1 (room where people turn when u press b)
  14. awesomegamer919

sqrt(-x)

sqrt(-x)
  15. awesomegamer919

tbh the most broken move is bullet seed... ranged, multi hit, really :red:ing broken... on...

tbh the most broken move is bullet seed... ranged, multi hit, really :red:ing broken... on another note why the :red: does a normal type move do ~18 damage at lvl ~15 to rock/steel type?
  16. awesomegamer919

Is there a reason why the help link is no longer available (without directly typing into address...

Is there a reason why the help link is no longer available (without directly typing into address bar)? It is a useful link as it provides the useable BBCode, smilies and Trophy requirements... It also contains the TOS, and whilst I am probably alone in this, I like to read the TOS of sites to...
  17. awesomegamer919

Seems fine to me, working faster than tcf/yt

Seems fine to me, working faster than tcf/yt
  18. awesomegamer919

Question Forum Question Thread V2.0 (1.3.1 Edition!)

Updated, More people is always cool, A question: Is there a "priority" for piercing weapons? like if I hit an enemy with a vilethorn at the same time that I hit it with a rocket which would pierce? or is it random?
  19. awesomegamer919

Terraia 1.3 MAX DAMAGE (help me find it!)

Not exactly... weapon priority is nigh impossible to keep track of, however what I was talking about isn't applicable with the prism anyways... An example: If I shoot skeletron prime with the chain gun at 12shots/second with meteor bullets then on 1/2 of the bullets go through... If each of the...
  20. awesomegamer919

I play OU simply because I have the widest variety of pokemon while still having good rules enforced

I play OU simply because I have the widest variety of pokemon while still having good rules enforced
Back
Top Bottom