Search results for query: *

1. awesomegamer919

Question Forum Question Thread V2.0 (1.3.1 Edition!)

Howdy all, since @ZeroGravitas suggested it I decided to make a new 1.3.1 forum questions thread! Old Thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/forum-questions-thread.76439/ Table Of Contents: -Aim of the thread -The Team -Questions on Mob Spawning -Questions on Hoiks -Questions on...
  2. awesomegamer919

Guide Ultimate Wiring and Hoik tutorial!

This is WIP items are all that have been worked and even then mostly images! Hi everyone! Whilst browsing through the T-MEC forum help thread @linkboy84 asked about a guide that covered both basic and advanced wiring so I decided to create a megathread tutorial.A modified version of this will...
  3. awesomegamer919

Forum Questions Thread

This thread is for anyone to ASK any questions regarding anything to do with T-Mech. Table Of Contents -Question Focuses -The Team -Questions Asked And Unanswered -Questions Asked And Answered This IncludesThis inclues: Trap Characteristics Minions/Horseman's Blade info Other Wiring Stuff...
  4. awesomegamer919

Game Mechanics Crimson Leather

While trying to get more vanity items on my current playthrough I noticed that leather is corruption exclusive. What I propose is that Leather can be crafted using Vertabrae or Tissue Samples (Only 3 per leather due to rarity compared to rotten chunks)(Thanks to: @Fortanono for the idea :)). A...
  5. awesomegamer919

Best Minions

100th thread for the group :D So whilst exploring @DicemanX's pumpkin/frost moon afk farm I was thinking about the best minions. While DicemanX states that ravens are better than sharknadoes (and the optic staff twins), DicemanX's argument is that they do not interfere with the traps. This is...
  6. awesomegamer919

Blocks & Decoration Paint Mixture

So... First Suggestion :)... anyway, while making a new base on one of my worlds I was continually annoyed by the fact that there were so few possible colours of paint in the game, so I came up with this idea to (Hopefully) fix it Paint Mixer: (Sprite yet to be made) Bought from the painter at...
  7. awesomegamer919

Highest damage possible in a single frame

Earlier to day i was looking at http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-speedkills-collection.15352/ and I noticed that @Vazilin was able to hit a mob with 100-150 projectiles at once. Using Venom/Cursed arrows Vasilin was able to deal even more damage! And i was just wondering...
  8. awesomegamer919

[Challenge] Turtle Farm

So heres the challenge Build a farm in the jungle that kills all mobs but turtles Do NOT kill the turtles after finishing the build wait for ~30 minutes and then see how many turtles have spawned Some Tips: Uses the large size of the turtles to your advantage: smaller mobs can fit down...
  9. awesomegamer919

Use Time Rounding?

My first post :) I was playing around with my Terra Blade and I wondered when the rounding is done when applying melee speed bonuses. From what I understand the modifier on the weapon is applied after any other modifiers (Buffs, Armour, Accessories (Although i believe accessory modifiers are...
Back
Top Bottom