Search results for query: *

1. Daiyousei.

Weapons & Equip Hallowed summoner set buff

Also, about the 2 extra defense, I know that it would barely help due how damage and defense is calculated in terraria. It's just there to give extra confidence.
  2. Daiyousei.

The whip boost is for the helmet alone. Also, I think spooky armor should be the whip set and not Tiki so summoners can pick between sets much better. They will be able to decide between more minions or stronger whips.
  3. Daiyousei.

I am one again asking for a tweak. This time, the hallowed summoner set: -increase defense to 3 instead of just 1 -it should boost whip weapons by a little bit like the Obsidian outlaw outfit (like maybe a 15%)
  4. Daiyousei.

Weapons & Equip Slight bone glove tweak

A bit of a slight bone glove tweak I want to see: -rather than bone glove having a fixed damage value, it should instead be 80% of the damage of the weapon you are using.
  5. Daiyousei.

Weapons & Equip Wings update/rework

I have an idea to make wings better in terraria. Sure, they're good enough on their own bunI think it still needs more improvements. Here are a few ideas: -Make wing stats visible other than just your casual "allows flight and slow fall". Calamity mod does this but I think this should've...
  6. Daiyousei.

Some simple resprites resource pack I made out of boredom

Some simple texture pack that I'm making mostly out of boredom. Here are some of the sprites in the pack: This is work in progress, there are a lot more into this pack and a lot more planned for it.
  7. Daiyousei.

Items Magnet sphere tome buff

I genuinely think this weapon missed a chance to get improved in 1.4.1 update, so I have a few bits of ideas for it. -Basically allow it to spawn multiple magnet spheres at the same time so it's less irrelevant and have better dps. -Magnetic spheres shot should also go through blocks rather...
  8. Daiyousei.

Items Laser turret staff(a new weapon crafted with souls of fright)

I said don't steal it, asking permission is not stealing
  9. Daiyousei.

Items Laser turret staff(a new weapon crafted with souls of fright)

Laser turret sentry and Laser turret staff -The laser turret staff is a new sentry summoning item that can be crafted with souls of fright and light, hallowed bars and wires. -The laser turret sentry is spawned by this staff, it shoots lazers at enemies as expected. This is just a bit of an...
  10. Daiyousei.

Items Guns that shoot high velocity bullets shouldn't replace the shot bullet

Umm, that's what I'm trying to say, buff the default velocity provided by the guns
  11. Daiyousei.

Items Guns that shoot high velocity bullets shouldn't replace the shot bullet

There are guns out there that says "shoots a high velocity bullet" yeah, sure, but here's a problem. They convert regular bullets to high velocity bullets(the same ones you can craft). I think rather than replacing bullets, it should instead shoot the bullets at a high velocity like how some...
  12. Daiyousei.

Items Late game True melee improvements

There are a lot of true melee weapons in hard mode but they often get outshadowed by yoyos, thrown melee weapons and projectile swords. I think it's about time they get more spotlight. Recently, 1.4.1 buffed night's edge's and made it jump from trash tier to an almost S-grade tier when it...
  13. Daiyousei.

Items A Master mode MoonLord drop

I have an idea for a master mode MoonLord drop that isn't the relic. The Celestial Monolith; Basically, an item or block that lets you change the world difficulty without the need of Journey mode or 3rd party world edit softwares. It can have a different name but you pretty much get the idea...
  14. Daiyousei.

Other Hybrids of Easter egg seeds

There are these "easter egg" seeds in the game like "for the worthy" and "not the bees". I was thinking of making hybrids of these easter egg seeds: "bees are for the worthy"(for the worthy + not the bees) -this seed would just be like the "not the bees" seed but with for the worthy mechanics...
  15. Daiyousei.

NPCs & Enemies My ideas to buff Golem.

Here some of my attack ideas: 1. By phase 3(detached head) the fireballs should be replaced with diabolical inferno(the projectiles that diabolist skeletons shoot). (All difficulties) 2. A lazer beam attack similar to the martian saucer like in Fargo's mod but just without the lazer shotgun at...
  16. Daiyousei.

NPCs & Enemies Boss Ideas - Pillar Bosses

E.X. versions of bosses would be a good idea, they should be optional end-game content. It doesn't seem very vanilla but 1.1 added the mech bosses, which are just stronger and remade version of pre-hardmode bosses. Also, I kinda think Eater of worlds should be the solar one. ...And yes, I'm the...
  17. Daiyousei.

NPCs & Enemies A slight skeletron prime buff idea

Unlike skeletron, skeletron prime becomes weak without their hands mainly because their head can't fire projectiles like skeletron does in expert/master. So I have an idea: Why not give skeletron prime the ability to shoot lasers from its' eyes like golem do when Sk. Prime lose their arms. I...
  18. Daiyousei.

Items A way to re-implement unused items

I have an idea: Why don't we re-add some of the unused items back into the game? -Charged disk ejector thingy(the unused martian saucer drop): Should become a dart machine gun instead. -First fractal(scrapped version of zenith): should be craftable with zenith's recipe in graveyard biome...
  19. Daiyousei.

Other A few journey mode ideas and tweaking

I have a few ideas for Journey mode: You know how the beastiary exists right? My idea is to make it so that if you have killed a certain enemy more than 50x (100 for event enemies, 20 for mini bosses, and 10 for bosses; you may tweak these values to how you like it to be), you will be able...
  20. Daiyousei.

NPCs & Enemies Retinazer attack idea (buff)

I have a little idea about the retinazer, give it the ability to shoot missiles in phase 2 when the spazmatism dies because retinazer's attacks in phase 2 doesn't go through solid blocks and can easily be countered by boxing yourself in. The missiles should also behave like the skulls Skeletron...
Back
Top Bottom