Search results for query: *

1. Bob2978910

Texture Pack terraria texture pack based on the new princess npc (test upload+wip+might change)

so just for those wondering about screenshots the pack don't seem to work so I might remove it and somehow figure it out.
  2. Bob2978910

Texture Pack terraria texture pack based on the new princess npc (test upload+wip+might change)

i don't have in game screenshots just yet but I'll add them later
  3. Bob2978910

one more thing: I will try my best to fix anything wrong. this is just for practice anyway. I might change it to less of a "joke pack" if you'd even call it that... anyway, please report anything you see not working.
  4. Bob2978910

what is your favourite game besides terraria

if i had to choose... probably uh... maybe undertale/deltarune
  5. Bob2978910

tModLoader any actual good + finished mod making tutorials?

sure there's like 4key but they never finished. and before you say: "but there's alon37 and lynx" lynx cancelled it and alon nowadays (or always did) used music and eventually just paste in code if I recall. what I truly mean is like someone who does the following(which will be what at least...
  6. Bob2978910

OOC terraria oc idea

oh sorry
  7. Bob2978910

OOC terraria oc idea

*deleted*
  8. Bob2978910

Any good wings mod?

I mean there's a mod that gives you a slot for wings. small but useful for more accessory space. as for mods that add more wings I don't know any.
  9. Bob2978910

whats wrong with my texture pack? why won't it work?

to answer your question I kinda wanna make it for the workshop update but for now I might make a alternative later.
  10. Bob2978910

thats the part i don't get. i'm trying to figure out how to know that but... no luck
  11. Bob2978910

its: *folder with name of pack*->Content->Images then put images inside correct?
  12. Bob2978910

i've beeen trying several times to replace npcs with a certain image but can't seem to figure out how. i tried how other people do it f.e: for the quide NPC_22 but it did nothing i don't know what i'm doing wrong here i have a pack.json named proparly to the texture pack so its 100% not that...
  13. Bob2978910

ask bob some stuff

i guess if i had to pick.... idk yet tbh i'll have to think
  14. Bob2978910

replacing player Sprite with texture pack in 1.4.1?

Ok thanks! I'll use your texture pack for reference on where to put images and stuff
  15. Bob2978910

replacing player Sprite with texture pack in 1.4.1?

Ah ok. I was just curious in case I ever wanna make a texture pack like that. Edit: interesting thing to support I guess
Back
Top Bottom